You know what I want to see?

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"Thinking, thinking... I kill people by pointing... I point with my finger... ooh, I know! Killfinger! Haha! Start trembling Chicago, because Killfinger is coming to town!

"Except.... that makes it sound like I kill people's fingers. It doesn't really get the point across.... ooh, point! I've got it! I can call myself... I can call myself... oh drat it I lost my train of thought again.

"Ugh. This is gonna be harder than I thought."

"But what´s the point of naming myself if it doesn´t get across what I do? Let´s go at this step by tep, I point, they die and turn into skeletons... That´s it! Bonepointer... sounds a lot worse when I say it out loud. Fingerbone? To harmless. Ultimatediet... this is getting worse."

Edited by Edgedancer

Realized this had a bit of Firefight spoilers, my bad! Fixed.

Well I point at people and then BAM! They INSTANTLY turn to dust and bones! Oooh, that's perfect, I'll name myself INSTABAM!

*the voice of Calamity speaks directly into my mind*

"You cannot have that name, it is destined for a greater Epic than yourself. Beware the consequences of defying this warning, De- umm... little epic!"

Wait, does he know my name? It starts with a "D"?! Finally, some decent progress!

Edited by Vision

Okay okay, with Calamity's hints, I'm sure I got it now!

I kill people, I bring death.

and my name starts with de...?

I know, my name will be DEAF! It pronounces like death and starts with de!

I think at this point, he bought a dictionary and went through all the D-words in search of his name. 

"So I make a note of a person, by pointing them out, and then they suffer instant death.  So I think I'll call myself Dea...

Wait, what?  It's been used?  By who?

Oh, really?  But they're not...

Oh.  Otakus.  Yeah, right.  Sorry.  What was I thinking..."

:P

DP: "Hmmm... Well I've sort of adopted this tapping gesture at the moment for it.
Deathtap? Deadlygesture? Hey you! What do you think my name should be?"
Man: "Who? Me?"
DP: "Yes! You!"
*Points*
Man: *Dies*
DP: "Calamity curse it! That's the third time today!"

Hmm... I found a decent list of potential names on www.supervillain-namecreator-because-you-are-a-stupid-epic-and-cannot-create-your-own.com... I'll go through some of them, see what I think. Looks like they're in alphabetical order, for my convenience. 

Daggerhand              Catchy, unfortunately I don't use daggers.
Daily Death               Sounds like a game show. Pass.
Daisypusher              Hahahaha NO.
Damager                   Eh, I annihilate more than I damage. Not for me.
Dangerfist                 Nope.
Daredevil-Taken       Darn, it's already in use. Whatever, sounds wimpy anyways.
Darkchull                  What kind of a name is that? And what in Calamity is a "chull"?
Dartgun                    Alright name, doesn't fit at all.
Daybreak                 Well, I do break people's days down into nothingness, but this sounds a bit too... hopeful for my tastes.
Deadpool-Taken       Sparks, I really liked that one! I leave a pool of dead around me, it's great. Really, this could've been me... 
Death                       So generic! Pass.
Deathpoint                Looks like a name is missing here... oh well. Moving on...
Dearth                      Too pompous.
Deboner                   It describes my power really well, but that name is just terribly awkward. "Hey Deboner! Get over here and                 

...                         debone these guys!" Nooo thanks.

Debt Collector          Interesting. The debt that all men pay and all that jazz. I'd definitely consider it if it were all one word. Otherwise    

...                         it's  more like a title, and I want my name to be personal.

Decaf                        Fear the power of Decaf! I'll make your caffeinated coffee worthless by putting you into an eternal sleep!
Decal                        Makes no sense.
Decant                           ^See above.
Decay                       Not that accurate. My skeletons happen instantly. BAM! (I'm still bitter about that.) No slow death for those guys.
Deduction                 Like, Sherlock Holmes? Uh, no. Actually, wait. Deduction like taking away from the original? Sounds good to me,

...                         I'll keep it in mind.
Defeat                      Oh, Calamity, the potential puns! No way!
Defiance                  Not my style.
Definition                  Just... No.
Dejection                  I will deject your bones from your flesh! Wait, wrong word. Nah.
Delete!                     Pretty sure I saw an anime once where this was some dude's catchphrase. Is... is that an exclamation point?  

...                        That's ridiculously tacky.
Delirium                    I'm not crazy, how dare you?!
Delta                        Meet my friends Alpha (points with left hand), and Omega (points with right hand)! Neat, but it's not for me.
Deluxe                     Like a GameBoy. Too childish for my epic powers.

Demetri                   Wait, what? Is this some kind of joke?
Demolition               Maybe if I wrecked things instead of people.
Demonclaw             I'm just as human as the next guy, thanks. Maybe a bit more Epic, but that can't be helped.
Denial                      I just told you. I am NOT crazy! That voice is SUPPOSED to be there!
Depopulation           The concept's there, but it just doesn't sound like a name. 
Detox                      This name would be perfect if I was some kind of poison Epic. Do those exist? I'd almost like to meet one.

...                        Anyways, I like the name, but it really doesn't fit.

Deviance                Not my style.
Devilspawn             I may be evil, but this name's just plain rude.
Devotion                 Rather not be known as the 'loyal' Epic, thank you very much.

Is that it? I need more "d" words! Or maybe I could use one of those names as a basis? So many choices...

Or... I could use my deadly pointing ability to coerce random citizens into creating one for me! Brilliant! I'm going to rob that bank in a couple weeks, I'll definitely need to find a name before then.

Hmm... I found a decent list of potential names on www.supervillain-namecreator-because-you-are-a-stupid-epic-and-cannot-create-your-own.com... I'll go through some of them, see what I think. Looks like they're in alphabetical order, for my convenience. 

Daggerhand              Catchy, unfortunately I don't use daggers.

Daily Death               Sounds like a game show. Pass.

Daisypusher              Hahahaha NO.

Damager                   Eh, I annihilate more than I damage. Not for me.

Dangerfist                 Nope.

Daredevil-Taken       Darn, it's already in use. Whatever, sounds wimpy anyways.

Darkchull                  What kind of a name is that? And what in Calamity is a "chull"?

Dartgun                    Alright name, doesn't fit at all.

Daybreak                 Well, I do break people's days down into nothingness, but this sounds a bit too... hopeful for my tastes.

Deadpool-Taken       Sparks, I really liked that one! I leave a pool of dead around me, it's great. Really, this could've been me... 

Death                       So generic! Pass.

Deathpoint                Looks like a name is missing here... oh well. Moving on...

Dearth                      Too pompous.

Deboner                   It describes my power really well, but that name is just terribly awkward. "Hey Deboner! Get over here and                 

...                         debone these guys!" Nooo thanks.

Debt Collector          Interesting. The debt that all men pay and all that jazz. I'd definitely consider it if it were all one word. Otherwise    

...                         it's  more like a title, and I want my name to be personal.

Decaf                        Fear the power of Decaf! I'll make your caffeinated coffee worthless by putting you into an eternal sleep!

Decal                        Makes no sense.

Decant                           ^See above.

Decay                       Not that accurate. My skeletons happen instantly. BAM! (I'm still bitter about that.) No slow death for those guys.

Deduction                 Like, Sherlock Holmes? Uh, no. Actually, wait. Deduction like taking away from the original? Sounds good to me,

...                         I'll keep it in mind.

Defeat                      Oh, Calamity, the potential puns! No way!

Defiance                  Not my style.

Definition                  Just... No.

Dejection                  I will deject your bones from your flesh! Wait, wrong word. Nah.

Delete!                     Pretty sure I saw an anime once where this was some dude's catchphrase. Is... is that an exclamation point?  

...                        That's ridiculously tacky.

Delirium                    I'm not crazy, how dare you?!

Delta                        Meet my friends Alpha (points with left hand), and Omega (points with right hand)! Neat, but it's not for me.

Deluxe                     Like a GameBoy. Too childish for my epic powers.

Demetri                   Wait, what? Is this some kind of joke?

Demolition               Maybe if I wrecked things instead of people.

Demonclaw             I'm just as human as the next guy, thanks. Maybe a bit more Epic, but that can't be helped.

Denial                      I just told you. I am NOT crazy! That voice is SUPPOSED to be there!

Depopulation           The concept's there, but it just doesn't sound like a name. 

Detox                      This name would be perfect if I was some kind of poison Epic. Do those exist? I'd almost like to meet one.

...                        Anyways, I like the name, but it really doesn't fit.

Deviance                Not my style.

Devilspawn             I may be evil, but this name's just plain rude.

Devotion                 Rather not be known as the 'loyal' Epic, thank you very much.

Is that it? I need more "d" words! Or maybe I could use one of those names as a basis? So many choices...

Or... I could use my deadly pointing ability to coerce random citizens into creating one for me! Brilliant! I'm going to rob that bank in a couple weeks, I'll definitely need to find a name before then.

< Really wishes there was a www.supervillain-namecreator-because-you-are-a-stupid-epic-and-cannot-create-your-own.com site, would improve my hobby of creating random Epic ideas for the Oregon RP a lot. :(

< Really wishes there was a www.supervillain-namecreator-because-you-are-a-stupid-epic-and-cannot-create-your-own.com site, would improve my hobby of creating random Epic ideas for the Oregon RP a lot. :(

< Here's an awesome superhero/villain name generator on Seventh Sanctum. You can get some pretty sweet names out of it; my personal favorite of the names I've generated is "Plastique Dolphin," which I thoroughly intend to use in the Reckoners RPG at some point. :P >

< Really wishes there was a www.supervillain-namecreator-because-you-are-a-stupid-epic-and-cannot-create-your-own.com site, would improve my hobby of creating random Epic ideas for the Oregon RP a lot. :(

There's a Key and Peele video with some awesome names, but I cannot for the life of me see an Epic calling himself "Hingle McCringleberry" or "The Epic Formerly Known as Mousecop." :P

There's a Key and Peele video with some awesome names, but I cannot for the life of me see an Epic calling himself "Hingle McCringleberry" or "The Epic Formerly Known as Mousecop." :P

I'd be inclined to agree with you were it not for the Pink Pinkness. :P

Also, I just generated the name "Raptor Fraud," which I misread as "Raptor Freud." I'm now delightedly and somewhat maliciously formulating an Epic worthy of the name.  :ph34r:

I'd be inclined to agree with you were it not for the Pink Pinkness. :P

Also, I just generated the name "Raptor Fraud," which I misread as "Raptor Freud." I'm now delightedly and somewhat maliciously formulating an Epic worthy of the name. :ph34r:

True. :P It's called "East West College Bowl," if you're interested.

Lightwards is going to get a therapist? Who happens to be a raptor? :P

• 5 months later...

Meh, his Insta-Kill power was way too OP anyway :P

And he would have gotten shot by the soldiers if Steelheart hadn't have showed up anyway. The fool was acting like a High Epic when he had 0 defensive powers at all! There is no way he could have tapped them all to death before being shot.

• 1 month later...