Writing Excuses Podcast - App for Android Phone

stormvisions

I listen to Writing Excuses when I walk. Right now I have to navigate the browser, while I try to stay in my lane (at night) and zoom, try to hit the download button, ... you get the idea.

There isn't an official itunes app for Android. I don't want to copy a gazzilion MB of MP3's to my phone and I don't want to arbitrarily download and test all those apps - which may or may ot work as advertised, and many of which spend a lot of time sending data to the net from my experience.

I thought I'd ask if any of you use a particular app.

Great. For now I am download the mp3's for a couple seasons and will load them on my phone. I don't want to encourage that because it would chug their bandwidth.

The also make some money from selling the CD's of past episodes, so maybe they don't want to make all of them available in that way (though you can still navigate to them)? There is a bandwidth cost for them, associated with the site and downloads. They might look at a way that allows easy access to all the files with some sort of convenience fee or "support us" fee - if moderate some might pay for this and it would help put some pennies in the tip jar.