How many books will there be in Stormlight Archive?

ChullRider

Those that survive the first half at least. I think the rough plan was for there to be an in-world gap of about 10 years between the two halves.

Some minor/side characters in the first half will be major characters in the second half, eg Lift.

Of course, nothing is certain until the books in question are written.

@KevinTheHerdazian so true it's depressing the amount of rereads i've done on SA !

The worst part about series like Stormlight Archive is the wait between each release, don't get me wrong im not complaining against BrandonTheMachine it's just as a reader there are no books in the same league to help ease the gaps between releases. 

• 3 years later...
On 7.01.2015 at 6:11 PM, kari-no-sugata said:

Those that survive the first half at least. I think the rough plan was for there to be an in-world gap of about 10 years between the two halves.

Some minor/side characters in the first half will be major characters in the second half, eg Lift.

Of course, nothing is certain until the books in question are written.

Thank you - it's really nice to hear that there is a chance that someone wil live through this part and will be in the second penta-something.

Edited by minima

Welcome to the Shard! Please watch out for anyone offering you Hemalurgic Cookies or requesting you give them your Breath.

Also... next time you miiiiight want to check how long a topic has been dead before posting in it. Just sayin'. xD

Thread Necromancy.jpg

Edited by Weltall

• Chaos locked this topic