[Wild Speculation] Miles in Firefight (spoilers for full book and Alloy of Law)

gjustice99

Do not read on unless you have read the entirety of Firefight and the Allow of Law

There is mention of someone named Miles in Firefight. My immediate reaction was "OMG Miles Hundredlives is in Firefight!" So, we figure out that Megan can pull people from alternate realities, what if she can also pull people from alternate universes?

This is wild speculation, it's just a what if.

What would you think the implications of such a crossover would be (if it were true)?

Edited by gjustice99

Yeah I doubt it.  Brandon has been pretty firm in saying alternate Earth stories are completely distinct from the cosmere stories.  And Miles isn't that uncommon a name, it's natural that names get repeated.  (In fact Reckoners has to others, there's a minor character in Legion named Megan and Tia is the name of an Aon).

Yeah I doubt it.  Brandon has been pretty firm in saying alternate Earth stories are completely distinct from the cosmere stories.  And Miles isn't that uncommon a name, it's natural that names get repeated.  (In fact Reckoners has to others, there's a minor character in Legion named Megan and Tia is the name of an Aon).

I'm not saying its true (I actually believe otherwise) but I couldn't help thinking "what if?".

• Chaos locked this topic