POV Characters in Nightblood

gjustice99

If I remember correctly, Siri and Susebron won't really feature in Nightblood, their story is pretty much "over".

Vivenna/Vasher will feature, Nightblood himself (itself?) might have a viewpoint.  Brandon has mentioned the possiblity of there being a Lifeless POV, which would probably be Arsteel by my guess.  Jewel/Tonk Fa are supposed to be in the book whether or not they have viewpoints, as is Yesteel.

Long story short, it is /way/ to soon to really know.

Stormlight

Don't we have WoB that the Heralds haven't left the Rosharan System in thousands of years? So it's not possible for him to be on Nalthis at that time?

Well, it's possible Nightblood is to chronicle/result in Vasher and Nightblood's arrival at Roshar, in which case Nale could well have a PoV, perhaps as an epilogue or something of the sort.

Well, it's possible Nightblood is to chronicle/result in Vasher and Nightblood's arrival at Roshar, in which case Nale could well have a PoV, perhaps as an epilogue or something of the sort.

Brandon has talked a little about what he has planned for the book, and it does not include that.  It deals a lot with Jewels and Tonk Fah going and finding Yesteel to maybe restore Arsteel to more lively state.  Also with Yesteel knowing the process for making more Nightblood-like swords.  Brandon has also said, when asked whether we would see how he lost Nightblood, that it was a possibility but he didn't know how/where it would be.

Brandon has talked a little about what he has planned for the book, and it does not include that.  It deals a lot with Jewels and Tonk Fah going and finding Yesteel to maybe restore Arsteel to more lively state.  Also with Yesteel knowing the process for making more Nightblood-like swords.  Brandon has also said, when asked whether we would see how he lost Nightblood, that it was a possibility but he didn't know how/where it would be.

Ah well. A kobold can dream. (Even if said kobold is woefully behind on his WoB Lore.)

Do you think Vivenna is also on Roshar? Is there a WOB about that?

Vasher and Vivenna will definitely get a Pov! I also think Yesteel will also get a little standard bad guy POV . I think there will be more featurig new characters. Hopefully Hoid/Dust will pop in and do some standard Trolling that alone would be worth a read :D

• Chaos locked this topic