....Yet another good reason why it's a good thing I'm not playing this game....

Someone needs to claim District 13!

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that signing up for this may not have been the smartest idea... At least not when people are advocating such... altruistic, gameplay. :P Who said District 3 is where I'm actually from?

However, this is an iterated game, so tit for tat, (starting with the assumption of cooperation) is likely the most effective option anyways. (To start, anyways.) At least, I think that's what Newan seems to be going for.

My goodness. The Alliances and metagaming are starting early, aren't they?

Can we quit it with the white text? It's not nice! I want to be able to read without highlighting everything.

Well, hey, way to spoil the white-text.   :ph34r:

(Not that I would have noticed anyway if it hadn't accidentally been posted as normal text until it was edited to white) ;)

Edited by mckeedee123

I'd like to sign up, but I hate games that require betrayal. So I'm staying out. I don't like betraying people and have a clean slate so far :PShould be right up King's alley though.

Good luck, Tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favour.

Edited by Kasimir

Melinda shuffled from foot to foot, trailing her big brother Dam around. It shouldn't have been allowed, two members of the same family getting picked, but it had happened. The fact that she was just old enough to be picked didn't help matters. 

At least she had Dam. She loved to tease him and call him names, but he'd look after her... right?

Can we quit it with the white text? It's not nice! I want to be able to read without highlighting everything.

Why, you don't have to read this. It's nothing important. :P

Jain, a male who claims to be from District 13 is signing up. 

And of course, he's bringing a toy panda.  <_<

So, uh, what district are you actually from? 11, 12, and 6 are the only ones with Male spots open.

Well, hey, way to spoil the white-text.   :ph34r:

(Not that I would have noticed anyway if it hadn't accidentally been posted as normal text until it was edited to white) ;)

yeah...

Melinda shuffled from foot to foot, trailing her big brother Dam around. It shouldn't have been allowed, two members of the same family getting picked, but it had happened. The fact that she was just old enough to be picked didn't help matters. 

At least she had Dam. She loved to tease him and call him names, but he'd look after her... right?

So that's who you chose.  :P I'm excited to see this brother/sister action actually. This way, I don't have to feel bad about stabbing my sister in the back eventually.

"Please... It's not as if District 13 even exists. I mean honestly, the Capitol would never allow them to survive." Marge took another swig of wine. How many had she had? She didn't know, and frankly didn't want to know. She had decided to go to the Games drunk. At least she wouldn't feel anything.

Marge, the female from District 10 is in!

This is the player list as it stands so far:

Mckeedee, male from 1.

Ignis, female from 2.

Joe, male from 2.
Aaron, Male from 3.
Al, Male from 4.

Dam, male from 5.

Melinda, female from 5.
Mil, Male from 7.
Salamander, Male from 8.
Newan, Male from 9.
Tekon, Male from 10.

Marge, female from 10.
Niobe, Female from 11.
Ashiok, Female from 12.

Jain, Male from 13

Male options:

6, 11, 12

Female options:

1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9

Eolloe, a female from district 9 had the misfortune to be selected in the reaping this year. 

It was sowing season back home, and the earthy smell of seeds was the only thing that gave her comfort as she sat silently on her train to the capital. It was going to be an interesting couple of days.

That makes 16 players so far. I have to say, I feel like this is the quickest I've ever seen signups.

Eoldren, I'm happy to see you join again. :) Hopefully there's no hard feelings from last game, since we were both good. :P

Not at all! If anything I feel a bit guilty and responsible for bringing the hate train down on your head...

I probably went a bit overboard in my big essay thing, but writing in an angry tone is just so much fun! :P 

Not at all! If anything I feel a bit guilty and responsible for bringing the hate train down on your head...

I probably went a bit overboard in my big essay thing, but writing in an angry tone is just so much fun! :P

Oh, good. No big deal, I kinda deserved it. :P

Eolloe, a female from district 9 had the misfortune to be selected in the reaping this year. 

It was sowing season back home, and the earthy smell of seeds was the only thing that gave her comfort as she sat silently on her train to the capital. It was going to be an interesting couple of days.

High five for District 9! 

Newan walked toward the girl.  She hadn't said anything to him yet.  He wondered if she hated him.  Sometimes people hated him.  He wasn't going to win if people hated him, so he was going to give her a gift.  It would probably help with the boredom.  Was it boredom?  Was that why she kept looking out the window?

"Hi." he said.  He sat down next to her and showed her the book in his hand.  The cover was dirty from use, so he opened to the title page.  Mistborn, The Final Empire.

"I think you're worried that you won't be able to kill people." said Newan, "This book is about a girl who worried about that too, but she became the greatest killer in the world.  You should read it."  Newan looked at the girls eye and made a friendly-looking smile on his face.  

3) Beginners should work together.  

The people who have been playing this game for a long time have history together.  If you form an alliance with Kasimir and Renegade and you get close to the end of the game, who do you think they are going to choose to kill? (No offense, guys)

Last comment in this thread before I shut up since I'm a non-player.

I am incredibly offend, Newan! I would kill Ren, of course, who else? It's a no-brainer :P

P.S. Peng, is there a spec doc for this one?

Edit: Sorry, I don't even know why this is in blue. Reflex, I guess.

Edited by Kasimir