Fluttershy_stare_S2E19.png

Fluttershy_does_the_Stare_S4E07.png

fluttershy_evil_stare_iii_wallpaper_by_g

Yikes, that´s even harsher than the peer pressure I had to face about the ponies and he didn´t even say anything yet. :P

(In case anyone is curious, yes I went back to check if there was any time fram large enough for Fade to realistically get an order from Lightwards and he adresses Funtimes. The idea of both of them agreeing to give someone a job is even more ridiculous to be honest.)

Edited by Edgedancer

Adorable couples are SRS BZNS around these parts. :P

That´s true enough. And from my experience I can tell that giving in to you guys isn´t that bad, just imagine where I would be today without the ponies. ;)

Idea: The RP ends with a grand party and the cutest couple get awarded. Oregon is then destroyed by the some of the losers (yes I´m looking at you <_<) throwing a temper tantrum. :P

Edited by Edgedancer

That´s true enough. And from my experience I can tell that giving in to you guys isn´t that bad, just imagine where I would be today without the ponies. ;)

Idea: The RP ends with a grand party and the cutest couple get awarded. Oregon is then destroyed by the some of the losers (yes I´m looking at you <_<) throwing a temper tantrum. :P

Yay for peer pressure? :P

By "worst couples," I'm guessing you mean Terry/Quota, Lightwards/Lucentia, and absolutely any ship involving Nighthound? Yeah, I can see them throwing a tantrum. :P

So, any idea how long you and Voidus will need for the sub-plot?

That one is so ridiculous it had me rolliing on the ground. :lol:

Rita Blue is the corrupt owner of a fast food chain that mistreats its employees and somehow managed to push McDonalds out of buisness.

And Mail-mi. :P It shouldn't be too much longer. The second set of posts could probably be up in the next day or two and then there's probably just a couple more after that.

...that's actually a good idea. :)

Yikes, that´s even harsher than the peer pressure I had to face about the ponies and he didn´t even say anything yet. :P

Only cause I wasn't on yet. Okay, okay, how's this? If Flashpoint survives Portland, maybe he'll move onto the Dalles afterwards and then we'll see what happens.

Yay for peer pressure? :P

By "worst couples," I'm guessing you mean Terry/Quota, Lightwards/Lucentia, and absolutely any ship involving Nighthound? Yeah, I can see them throwing a tantrum. :P

Three cheers for peer pressure! And if you don't cheer, all your friends will shame you into participating. :P

Participating couples:

• Funtimes/Nathan
  • Purple Phoenix/Saccharine
  • Voidgaze/Al
  • Lightwards/Lucentia
  • Remington/Alice
  • Möbius/Koschei
  • Backtrack/MV
  • Smokey/Storage
  • Flashpoint/Edgerunner
  • Aldo/Wes

...You know I almost think we should run with the contest idea. :P

EDIT: Also, I just noticed we're on Page 100 of Question 5.

Edited by Kobold King

I really need to design a "Shipmistress Seal of Approval" so I can stamp it on this idea. :P

Vague plans are now being formed for this. :P

Three cheers for peer pressure! And if you don't cheer, all your friends will shame you into participating. :P

Participating couples:

• Funtimes/Nathan
  • Purple Phoenix/Saccharine
  • Voidgaze/Al
  • Lightwards/Lucentia
  • Remington/Alice
  • Möbius/Koschei
  • Backtrack/MV
  • Smokey/Storage
  • Flashpoint/Edgerunner
  • Aldo/Wes
...You know I almost think we should run with the contest idea. :P

EDIT: Also, I just noticed we're on Page 100 of Question 5.

Only Algaze, Alimington, and Edgepoint are ones I support. :P

Vague plans are now being formed for this. :P

Only Algaze, Alimington, and Edgepoint are ones I support. :P

Yay! :P

What, you don't like Aldo/Wes? What do you have against stage magicians courted by undead prehistoric reptiles? I mean, yes it's a little strange, but imagine their first date!

Okay, point taken. :P

Edit: I'll open a new one in a second and close this one when I get home.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles