Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nejaa

Morning

3 posts in this topic

I'm not used to introductions, so here goes nothing-

My sister tempted me into reading Elantris almost three years ago, and I've been in Sanderson's iron grip since. I've read all the published works, plus the short stories in the online library, and am starving for more. Overall The Way of Kings was the most compelling, closely followed by the Mistborn series- Reading Alloy of Law nearly broke my ribs from laughing. Favorite quote? Chull dung.

Aside from Sanderson books, I enjoy sci-fi novels like Timothy Zahn's Outbound Flight or Orson Scott Card's Ender's Shadow. I'm an avid SCUBA diver and engineer wannabe. I stumbled on 17th Shard and the Coppermind while looking for insight on the upcoming Stormlight book, and got stuck for a few hours reading random theories.

I'm running out of ideas here, so... Questions? Concerns? Rotten vegetables? Throw them in the replies!

Good morning, would you like some breakfast? We have no rotten vegetables - those would hardly be a hospitable welcome - but we do have a fresh, complimentary waffle for you!

welcomewafflesmaller.png

Welcome to 17th Shard. Don't listen to the others, we Admins can totally be trusted. :D

It's a trap! The waffles have spikes! The waffles have spikes!

Ahem.

Hello and enjoy your stay. it's a friendly place if you can avoid being spiked by thanks to the wonderful admins.

Edited by Shivertongue