The Pack of the Cosmere

"Is it poor manners to make a 'granny what sharp teeth you have' joke?" Quiver asked. "It's not red, but I do have the hood for it after all."

he smirked at his own awful humor, stepping forward.

"Well, if you're the wolves... you're the wolves who are recruiting, right?"

He gave a flourish of the pen as he signed the sheet.

"Quiver.You know, like the thing that holds arrows?" He paused, suddenly considering something. "So, wolf-shifting. What exactly happens to my bow and arrow during it? Am I going to need to start finding safe places to stash them?"

The archer raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. Instead, he took a moment to concentrate. Winte hadn't exactly said what he was supposed to be concentrating upon, but the general concept of turning into a carniverous dog sounded like as good a place to start as any...

He had heard something of this type of magic; Epic magic? Definitely something to look into; it would be an interesting addition to other things...

When he opened his eyes, he was standing on his hands and feet- no. On paws. The paws of a small, green-coated wolf, standing in front of Winter.

Just checking for canon

"I don't know," he finally said... which raised the fact that he said it. Judging from Winter's reaction, it was probably an Epic thing, rather than a result of holding Breaths.

He thought a moment. He hand't just blundered on in- as much fun as that would have been. From what he had been able to research, most of these clan wolves seemed to take on a 'wolf name'; something poetic. Poetry wasn't his strong suit.

"You choose," he finally said. "It's not that important."

"IBased on my history," the wolf answered. As the wolf vanished, the man in the hood was still smiling. "I can think of a few things that might fit. Need a bard-?"

He turned as Silver spoke up, cocking an eyebrow.

"Thanks." He paused. "Dragons and werewolves. That's new, even here."

"Well, Rayse is Shattering some Shard in Newcago. Stuff happened then. Parshendi kidnapped me. Then I was okay. Then more Parshendi assasins. Then it was full out war and we're fighting these beasts." (Thunderclasts and Chasmfiends)

"You could have left a chasmfiend for me you know," rebuked the dragon. "I've always wondered what t would be like to fight one of them."