winter devotion

The Pack of the Cosmere

300 posts in this topic

"If you promise to leave all spikes (except the ones in your body) at home, yes." Winter sighed.

"Count me in. Although it seems whenever someone throws a party around here everything gets weird real fast." Screwloose lounged in a corner, poking at... something with a screwdriver. "Guess I should probably clear up my stuff then."

"You don't think it's those party invitations I keep sending out to Odium and the Parshendi that's making things go weird do you?"

Winter rolled her eyes at Voidus. 

"What type of party should it be?" She asked. 

"Something outdoorsy? We've got a lake so people can swim and stuff. Although I should probably fill in all the craters I made out there."

"What about a festival, like a carnival?" Winter suggested. "With games and fun and stuff like that?"

"Sounds good. We'll need quite a few people to help run it though."

Lady Eris EsNaan, head of the Chromium Compounders, offers her services.

"Thank you." Winter smiled. "Welcome!" 

"I'd be very happy to help out with this. It sounds fun! Anything specific you need?" Elsa smiled. She loved parties.

"This all sounds very good." Winter smiled.

Sure! I'll add you to the member list!

Yeah!!! More People!

Would anyone like something stolen? Just ask for a Contract at the Surgebinder Theives thread! You can read the contract in my signature.

Edited by Venture Mistborn

Would anyone like something stolen? Just ask for a Contract at the Surgebinder Theives thread! You can read the contract in my signature.

I'd consider hiring you but Lerasium to pay you with would be difficult to get a hold of. Maybe if I went and stole some... 

Will a signature ad do?

"Very generous of you. Sure i'll spread the word around, I can probably find a few in need of your particular services. I'll meet you at your offices to discuss the job I had in mind for you."

Okay, enough goofy multiversal Twilight pony characters. Time for the proper, not-betraying SocialRP!Quiver to make a comeback.

In theory, one would think that a cave belonging to a group of universes spanning wolves would be well-protected.

Someone -or somewolf- forgot to tell that to the man standing in the middle of it.

There were tells of ones allegiance in these times, but confusingly, the intruder had none of them...or, more accurately, wore all of them. In one hand, he held a bow, the woodwork gently inscribed with feathers, and words written in ancient tongues and lost worlds. He wore a hood, green, but which seemed made of a strange material, as if spun from ice. If he removed his hood, cloak and quiver, one would see a long shirt, embroidered with a design strikingly similar to what ponies called 'cutie marks'.

The only thing he lacked were spikes... and an invitation of wolves. However, the man called Quiver seemed at ease, rather than concerned.

"Hello." Winter said, walking out of the cave in human form. The home on Sel was getting cold and she was considering moving to Roshar sometime soon. "Who are you?" She asked, polite.

The man flashed a grin, barely visible beneath the hood.

"Well, I suppose I have been out of things for a while," he mused, barely loud enough for Winter to hear. "Well, if you were to ask Elsa or Maillw, they would have less pleasant names for me, but you can call me Quiver."

He raised a hand, holding a large, mechanical bow. He flicked his wrist, and at once, the bow began to collapse upon itself, folding impossibly small and compact; small enough to be slipped easily beneath his cloak.

"And you would be the wolves I'm looking for?"

"Yep." Winter grinned a toothy grin. "Sounds interesting."