The Pack of the Cosmere

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, enough goofy multiversal Twilight pony characters. Time for the proper, not-betraying SocialRP!Quiver to make a comeback.

In theory, one would think that a cave belonging to a group of universes spanning wolves would be well-protected.

Someone -or somewolf- forgot to tell that to the man standing in the middle of it.

There were tells of ones allegiance in these times, but confusingly, the intruder had none of them...or, more accurately, wore all of them. In one hand, he held a bow, the woodwork gently inscribed with feathers, and words written in ancient tongues and lost worlds. He wore a hood, green, but which seemed made of a strange material, as if spun from ice. If he removed his hood, cloak and quiver, one would see a long shirt, embroidered with a design strikingly similar to what ponies called 'cutie marks'.

The only thing he lacked were spikes... and an invitation of wolves. However, the man called Quiver seemed at ease, rather than concerned.

The man flashed a grin, barely visible beneath the hood.

"Well, I suppose I have been out of things for a while," he mused, barely loud enough for Winter to hear. "Well, if you were to ask Elsa or Maillw, they would have less pleasant names for me, but you can call me Quiver."

He raised a hand, holding a large, mechanical bow. He flicked his wrist, and at once, the bow began to collapse upon itself, folding impossibly small and compact; small enough to be slipped easily beneath his cloak.

"And you would be the wolves I'm looking for?"