The Pack of the Cosmere

Screwloose poked his head out from his quarters, back in his normal attire. He'd arrived back from his time away from the pack and was feeling almost human thanks to refraining from using his powers during that time. He gave Winter a quick wave.

"Hey, I didn't realize you' be coming back here. Sorry I left the cross guild party without saying anything, I was just shocked about the whole wanting more spikes thing."

Also SilverDragon, which name would you rather I use for you, Silvewr or Moonlight?

Edited by Screwloose

Also SilverDragon, which name would you rather I use for you, Silvewr or Moonlight?

I really don't care right now, but I am debating on whether or not to change my name to moonlight, so for the time being call me what ever you want. Unless it's a romance-novel-reader Edited by TheSilverDragon

The next time Screwloose entered the cavern he found  package waiting for him, marked with the symbol of the Newcago postal service. Opening the package he found four small black boxes, as well a note reading:

"Mister Screwloose

As promised I have managed to acquire a pair of motivators that should aid you in upgrading your means of transportation. The Epic in question was named Atlas and had the ability to create gateways between locations. I trust you will find this arrangement more efficient than your current setup, after all losing a motivator each trip must be costly.

The second pair were constructed based on your specifications. I must say I am curious as to why you would want them constructed when there already exists a means to transfer the powers in question. Nonetheless it is hardly my place to judge. As always it is an honor to cater to your needs.

Yours Faithfully

Diamond"

Screwloose examined the second pair of motivators; each was marked with the allomantic symbol for Iron and Steel. Screwloose grinned pocketing the two motivators. The possibilities were already starting to form in his mind.

I was bored so I decided to do a bit of writing and set up a couple of new inventions whilst I was at it.

Edited by Screwloose

As the wolves (and non-wolves) sat in their den, they heard the distinct clip clop sound of horse hooves. Outside, Brightness Random was riding towards the cave on a horse from the Newcago stables.

I'm hoping that riding a horse into the Pack's cave isn't a mistake, she thought nervously, As I would hate to tell her majesty that one of her mounts got eaten. She fiddled with the package in her lap for a moment, concerned.  Well, I'm here now. Might as well go in and look around.

Pulling the dapple grey horse to a stop, the duchess carefully climbed out of the saddle. "Hello?" she called, walking up to the mouth of the cave. "Is this where I can find Winter, alpha of the Pack of the Cosmere?" 

It was too dark in the cave for her to see if anyone was in, so she called again, "I'm Brightness Random, Emblem Mistress of Newcago, and I have a delivery for Winter. It's the coat of arms she requested I design for the Pack of the Cosmere."

"Oh! Hello Winter!" Brightness said, relieved that she was in the right place. "I have a delivery for you," she said, holding out a long, tube shaped parcel. "Here's your coat of arms."

Pack%2Bof%2Bthe%2BCosmere%2Bcoat%2Bof%2B

"I know you said simple," Brightness said nervously, "But I was having so much fun I got a little carried away. On the top is the atium symbol, as you requested, and then around the helmet there's a wolf claw necklace. There's a spike crossing the shield, which has a wolf howling at the moon and a wolf paw. The shield supporters are a wolf and dragon, like you said, and then of course there's the banner on the bottom. What do you think?"

Edited by Brightness Random

• 3 weeks later...