The Pack of the Cosmere

A great rushing of wind sounded outside the cavern. A flurry of ash swirled in the air, upset by the powerful wings. The setting sun reflected off cold silver scales, glinting like plate armor. Large black wings were unfurled  to ether side of the majestic beast. 

"Is the the home of Winter Cloud With Snow that Falls?" the dragon said in a voice that sounded like the clash of steal. "I've hear she is rumored to be here." The dragon paused looking around.

"I have a question for her."

Edited by TheSilverDragon

The dragon sat back on his haunches, licking his lips nervously. Now that the moment had come to ask his question, the dragon was getting kind of nervous. 

"I just wanted to ask," he paused, and then rushed on "I just wanted to ask if a dragon, like myself, could be accepted into the pack." The dragon sat forwards eagerly, like an overgrown dog, waiting the answer. 

Winter smiled, very happy. "Of course. Welcome to the pack. Now, here." Winter bonded over and said something that couldn't be made out. "Now you can transform into a wolf at will, but you can also turn back whenever you want to. Thank you so much for joining!"

Wanting to try out this new form, the dragon began to transform. It didn't happen all at once, but was more of a gradual affair. Hard scales melted together and formed a silvery pelt. Wings shrank until they were non existent, and all the while the dragon decreases in size.  Now only a fifth of the size he had been, the dragon turned wolf let out a deep-throated howl. Once he stooped you could almost hear the faint call of more wolves just beyond earshot. Turning his head to see the effects of the transformation, the wolf could sea the brilliant silver coat rippling in the  breeze. Underneath that, you could sea the faint outline of corded muscles.

"I don't think that my old name fits this body. In this form I will be called White Moonlight Running Across the Ash." The wolf proclaimed. With that he walked into the cavern to wait for more wolves to join the pack. 

"Ahem" *Waves* "Yeah, still here. As much as i'd like to study the Dragon... wolf thing, I would kind of like to discuss matters. Any clue on when your other self will be availible? I mean, the last I saw of her was her getting pounced upon by DA goons before I grabbed this"

The inventor produces Winter's phone again.

"Of course, if she is still captive, that would make my plans... Difficult to say the least. So I guess I could help you out until I can talk to her properly. For a price of course."

"First, the ability to join your group as an observer, after seeing what you did to our reptilian friend" *nod towards silver Dragon/white moonlight* "I'm very interested in what you are trying to create here. Secondly, and the reason I came here in the first place, I want access to the resources of Elsa Steelheart. I know you two are on good terms so this shouldn't be too difficult, I require a reliable source of materials and have no wish to involve myself in the politics of a court full of epics. Those are my conditions for joining you."

"Essentially construction materials, metals, plastics and such. Doesn't matter about the form they're in, just no wood or MDF. That should be a fairly easy request for someone of her standing. Secure a deal with her and I'll supply you with any tech you need, and judging by your mistakes in the alley, you'll need it, wolf or not."

"First, the ability to join your group as an observer, after seeing what you did to our reptilian friend" *nod towards silver Dragon/white moonlight* "I'm very interested in what you are trying to create here. Secondly, and the reason I came here in the first place, I want access to the resources of Elsa Steelheart. I know you two are on good terms so this shouldn't be too difficult, I require a reliable source of materials and have no wish to involve myself in the politics of a court full of epics. Those are my conditions for joining you."

From a messanger in the Newcago Court who told her this, The Queen became aware she was wanted. She wasn't sure what, but she made her way to the realm of Winter Cloud.

Dressed in her regal ice dress, followed by a group of guards, she stepped into Winter's cave.

"Winter, I was told I was wanted." she said, smiling at her. "Anything I can do to help?"

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

"Screwloose, a minor Epic, you'll excuse me if I don't bow and scrape. My power is matter reassembly. I can instantly recreate any mechanical object so long as I understand its construction and have the materials at hand."

With a flash of green light a steel handgun appeared in Screwloose's hand. Several metal objects writhing the cave now have chunks missing.

For a moment Screwloose looks tempted to use the weapon before setting it off to one side. When he speaks again his voice seems more strained

"Useful if I need a weapon quickly, although the side effects mean it's only really useful in a fight."

Edited by Screwloose