The Pack of the Cosmere

• 2 months later...

A man in ragged brown robes falls from the sky. He lands on the ground next to the Shardbearer with an oomph. He stands up, muttering about "darned inaccurate potatoes." He pulls a potato from his backpack, preparing to throw it on the ground, but notices the Shardbearer and freezes.

'From afar, strange shifting eyes watched from the shadows surverying the bizarre scene unfolding as it lay waiting, camouflaged into the background. What an odd bunch...don't we all agree? I wonder how good they taste? Do they have any food? Why do they smell...off?...Wait, no that is me/us/you. The strange beast shook it's head, causing patches of fur and scales to change colour and shape along its body and all the way to its furry-scaly-feathered wings. Diverting his gaze back to the perplexing group, it cocks his head to the side, his long beak-muzzle sporting a grim half smile of bemusment. Considering how long we've been trailing them, they still mystify me. I doubt even the All-Mother or Wildfather could help me understand them. He could feel the dragon and wolf parts of him reacting to the lingering smells of their kindred, quietly growling and huffing in acknowledgement. That brown-sackbody-earthy didn't even notice me flying alongside him. Mmm, potatoes. It could feel his stomach growl and teeth change shape at the thought of food. Huh, looks

like it is time for dinner. Think we'll have Griffin again tonight...all in favour? Good, I'll check up the quarry later after a good long flight. The resulting chorus of multiple mental animal cries made him shake his head. He then stretched out his long wings and silently raised himself from four legs to two, its body a bizarre meshing of fur, scales and feathers. Tensing his form, he silently leapt into the sky, a wide smile on its lips as roars of beastial joy echoed through his mind.'

Edited by ParadoxSpren

"Hey!" the man exclaims as Winter knocks off his pack. "Don't touch that!"

He bends over and picks up the pack, a wounded look on his face. He opens the pack, revealing a lot of potatoes. "See? Harmless! There was no need to go and knock it off me. I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing is tailing me."

Famous last words.  ;) 

• 2 months later...

A sandy-haired, elf-eared man walked into the cave, a light blue and purple spren next to him. He was wearing a green tunic and chain mail with a matching green hat. He nervously looked around the slightly dim lair. "Winter Cloud With Snow that Falls, I am Amrynn, previously Link... I think. My memories are a bit fuzzy." He shook out of his trance. "I wish to join your pack, if you'd have me, though I must remain loyal to my fellow Knights Awkward." He said. With that a black, cubic portal opened in front of him and out popped a similar version of Amrynn. "This is me, but from another place, time, and dimension. I am mentally connected to this version, so he will be here in my stead."

The clone from Twilight (not that one!) stood and knelt before the Alpha. "I would be greatly honored to join you. I don't require your powers of transformation, though." The Twilight Amrynn fell on his hands and knees, gasping. His features gradually morphed into a canine shape. The transformation complete, the deep-green wolf howled. An impish figure formed out of the wolf's shadow, with long, fiery hair and an intricately carved mask.

"Hello Winter." The small woman said, turning to wolf Amrynn. "Looks like you've gotten some new puppies to play with."

The wolf sighed, "Midna, couldn't you be at least somewhat respectful? I'd like to stay ​friends with this pack." He turned back to Winter, "Please don't mind here. She's bearable when you get to know her."

My wolf form and Midna:

wolf%20link%20square.jpg

Edited by Amrynn

"Thank you very much." Amrynn said, meandering over to a comfortable-looking spot and laid down.

"Aren't you going to hunt or chase your tail or whatever you do when you're not adventuring?" Midna remarked.

The wolf ignored the comment about chasing tails. "I'm a bit weary from trans-dimensional travel."

"Humpf! You're no fun!" Midna pouted. Amrynn rolled his eyes and laid his head down.

• 3 weeks later...

Amrynn hopped from his spot and trotted over to Screwloose, Midna following with minor interest.

"Be careful," Midna warned, "he probably got his name for a reason."

"Oh, be quiet!" Amrynn replied. "From what I've heard of him, he sounds reasonable, if a bit eccentric." He stopped infront of the Epic. "Hello, Screwloose. I don't believe that we've met before." he began to outsteach his paw, but looked back at it. Shaking his head, he morphed back into Hylian form and held out his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A man with a long, ragged beard falls through the ceiling. He glances at the man who looked exactly like him, and then shrugged. He stood up and said, "I am with the necromancy brigade. This thread is in dire need of necroing."

He looked at Winter, and frowned. "Do I know you from somewhere?"