Well, if you check that post, you'll notice I carefully defined manipulation to exclude cases of self-preservation. For example, attempting to cast suspicion on you would be manipulation - and that resulted in an untimely roleblock. Attempting to not get lynched afterwards (seriously, why was I still alive by the end!?) would not. So what I said is technically still applicable  :P

Gerrymandering definitions doesn't count as manipulating, I see. Good to know :P

Manipulation is part of the game. Since when did we leave off the ability to manipulate definitions, by any name? ;) 

I'm looking forward to the game where we start asking for clear definitions just for the hilarity that will likely provide! 

"Did you mean that you trust _____ as in a 'reliability of a person' or did you mean is as more of a 'confidence placed in a person?'"

Either way, the results will be hilarious! :P

I'm looking forward to the game where we start asking for clear definitions just for the hilarity that will likely provide!

I'm not :P I get that enough as it is when uni's in session. "So, Chalmers defines physicalism as follows, but it's clear that Loar doesn't define physicalism in such a strong sense, because he's happy to concede..."

On second thoughts, whyever not? :P

Great game guys! I didn't have enough time to read over all of the blue text, but it seems like this was a complicated game. Do you think we should keep them at this level of complexity, or should we make it simpler?

I think a mix of complicated and simple works best, really. We need simpler games to remain as a base line, something for people to either start on or use as a place to start when designing their own. From that, I think that currently we should be adding small amounts of complexity into the simpler stuff, changing two or three things and seeing what works and doesn't work. When we get around to the sort of time when we might rerun older games, then we can start looking at making things a lot more complex.

Five games from now will be either Herowannabe (and Tulir)'s Elantris game if Herowannabe is back by then, or it will be my (and Aonar's) Twinborn game.  Then you will know the true meaning of "complicated".  Muahahahaha!

No, you'll understand the true meaning of Complicated when it gets to my Alcatraz Game.

Herowannabe's game is often referred to as The Most Complex Game Ever.  

Twinborn Village has 39 abilities, 35 possible items, a map, and everything. Technically, it takes place in an underground complex instead of a village.  So maybe I should change its name to Twinborn Complex.  It would be more fitting.  

Your game is pretty vast too, but I don't think that either of us hold a candle to the insanity that is Herowannabe's game.  

Herowannabe's game is often referred to as The Most Complex Game Ever.  

Well, really, how was I supposed to sum up the insanity that is that game into a nice little summary for the Table of Contents for created games? I didn't realize anyone other than me was referring to it as The Most Complex Game Ever, though. :P

Well, really, how was I supposed to sum up the insanity that is that game into a nice little summary for the Table of Contents for created games? I didn't realize anyone other than me was referring to it as The Most Complex Game Ever, though. :P

Maybe 'often' was an overstatement.  But that is the best name for it.  

Considering no one seems to have any more comments on this one, I'm going to go ahead and lock it down. This was a wonderful game, Wyrm! I really liked how the Highstorms worked and the different battles between different factions was a great touch! You did a great job with this one and I thank you for it! 

As we like to leave off with every game, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!