"For the true Sanderfan, here is a page just for the Alethu alphabet."

Bard, I have some corrections for you. In the second to last word, you used the U character, not the I one. Also, the characters with two lines behind them should be the same size as the tall ones. The ones with one additional line should be the size of the short ones. Also the vowels aren't just lines like you have them. They are swooshes as well. Here is a website with a good key. Also, the admin, firstRainbowRose, has learned about writing this from Isaac Stewart, the artist who created the script, himself. She even has secrets we don't know yet.

"For the true Sanderfan, here is a page just for the Alethu alphabet."

Bard, I have some corrections for you. In the second to last word, you used the U character, not the I one. Also, the characters with two lines behind them should be the same size as the tall ones. The ones with one additional line should be the size of the short ones. Also the vowels aren't just lines like you have them. They are swooshes as well. Here is a website with a good key. Also, the admin, firstRainbowRose, has learned about writing this from Isaac Stewart, the artist who created the script, himself. She even has secrets we don't know yet.

Actually the swooshes are /not/ part of the actual character, they are just an artifact of it being handwritten.  Also the double hashed symbols are medium, not large.  The Coppermind does have an article on this (though it's a WIP), based on Harakeke's work. (They are the one who originally cracked the code--they also uploaded the key on the site you link, however here is a more recent key)

Actually the swooshes are /not/ part of the actual character, they are just an artifact of it being handwritten.  Also the double hashed symbols are medium, not large.  The Coppermind does have an article on this (though it's a WIP), based on Harakeke's work. (They are the one who originally cracked the code--they also uploaded the key on the site you link, however here is a more recent key)

Oh wow. I've been doing it wrong all this time. Thanks for that. You are correct about the medium with double swooshes. (Though I think it makes more sense with the tall ones.)

• Chaos locked this topic