Also Wilson, you still have to give up the MEC Suit.

Technically, I have to give up the MEC, Shardblade, and Shardplate still. I denied them from Ren and Meta, since I realized that the only reason they should've gotten them is if they actually participated in the bet. Meaning, they also bet on Hoid. And won. But as you were so kind to inform us, nobody guessed that Satrams was Hoid. Hence they win nothing from me.

Therefore, the House wins. So, you. I leave all three in your care. I only request that you don't give the Plate to Meta or the Blade to Ren. Or vice versa. :)

I believe we already established this fact. I seem to recall something about idiots, paper wings, and a bird. Also a lot of talk of my bloodthirstiness and about how I can't be allowed to live when I'm evil. (You have no idea how many screenshots I took on my phone of certain select passages of the spec lounge).

Also, Maill. I'm reading The Letter-Bearer Doc right now, and excellent call on redacting my name. Sure, you were redacting it just in case the LB was in the game, but Joe could read it too. That could've been very bad. :P

I told you ALVRON was the CONVERT

To be fair, I never claimed I wasn't the convert.  I just said that I couldn't provide proof that I wasn't.

Joe.  Some mutual friends of ours have claimed the Shardplate, Shardblade and MEC suit as payment for helping to kill NeWin

TrelVin claims the Shardblade.  He always wanted one hidden in his chest.

MitthRawn wants the MEC for some panda hunting.

NaVorl is more than happy with his new Shardplate.  Shard skin to go with his metal coated bones.

Magam stepped out of the shadows, surveying the destruction Hoid had left in his wake. "Slow to arrive, sure to survive," he intoned, seeing if he could take up rhyming and short quips to help him with his suffered speech. He didn't think the habit would end up sticking.

"Do you think they died laughing?" (S)Laughter asked in a serious manner, sounding genuinely curious and concerned that they didn't.

"Shadows, bugger if I know" Magam replied sighing. "Seems to me that they had more pressing concerns, in their final moments., but with The Fool being involved, you never know"

Magam knew that his involvement probably wouldn't have made a difference, but he still regretted not being able to help out somehow.

"Starting to sound like you know who...." (S)Laughter cut in, laughing.

"Storming Awakened Blades," Magam cursed. "Stop reading my mind."

"Stop being so morose."

"Standing here arguing with swords will earn Magam no awards." He stiffly replied, ending the conversation and turning away from the grizzly scene. He performed whatever method it was necessary to Hop-Between-Worlds to return to Threnody to do some thinking. He just hoped the place was still standing.

"Shouldn't have left the Shades of Ash and Raze in charge...." He said, sighing once more and regretting his drunken decision. He wouldn't have gotten wasted, telling stories to strangers if he had known that Hoid was going to strike. But then again, he wasn't Hoid, so there was no way he could have known that was going to happen -- or at least any way that anybody other than Hoid knew of.

Edited by Gamma Fiend

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's safe to say that we've all said what we have to say about this game, since it's been over a week without any new discussion, so it's time to lock it up! :) 

Thank you Joe for running such a fun game! I really thought we were about to make a comeback there near the end, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Congratulations to Hoid and his converts as well! 

As usual, if you'd like to try your hand at running a game yourself, please get a hold of GammaWilson or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!