M nodded to himself, as if he was hearing someone's voice in his ear. 

"Well, if you claim that Damon will be taken care of, I will move on to the next extremely quiet person. Do note, that if he is not, you're time will me limited. Aonar basically abandoned us to figure this out on our own, while he gallivants across the worlds, searching for his own purposes. Or is he? What if he just wants us to think he's left? That would make it far easier for Hoid to hide himself."

Lucy looked around at the people around her. Already some were pointing fingers at her, and that made her worried. It made her think back to the chaos of the Riots and how she had feared for her life then. Sure things had turned out all right, but she didn't want to repeat that experience, and she didn't wish for such a thing to happen anywhere else.

In order to stop that, they had to stop Hoid. Unfortunately, everyone was too quiet. It was like they were holding their breaths, waiting for something. She stepped forward, drawing some of her breath back into herself to deepen the colors of her clothing.

"We are in a very sticky situation," she said. "We have two enemies, and soon there will be more, and our numbers will only dwindle from now on. We can only guess at who will be converted to Hoid's side. I would suspect that he would want to focus on recruiting people with three qualities: intelligent planners, powerful roles, and, um, people who we are less likely to kill." She faltered. Surely there was a better way to say that. "Anyway, we all know who fits the first category and hopefully Hoid doesn't know who fits the second. Nothing I've seen so far has triggered my suspicions. And I have no clue which of you is Hoid. Do any of you have any ideas?" Her voice had faded to nearly a mutter by the end. She started backing away and was all to conscious of the eyes following her. She quickly hid her breath again and found the nearest shadow to watch from.

XD you're right. I forgot that part of the rule. Damon. Hey, Lucy, I've seen your analysis before. Do you have anything to say? When I GMd, your analysis of the write up helped figure out the Ghostbloods a lot, any idea this game?

That kind of analysis needs more data than we have right now, and probably more time than a QF allows.

Votes:
Heron (0): Jain
Damon (0): M, Aili
Ashette (0): Sarams
Aonar (2): Second, M
Lucy (1): Aili

*there might be an automatic vote on Damon for inactivity
*if either Hadrian or Lucy are in a tie to be lynched, they will lose the tiebreaker

(I'd really prefer not to be in danger of dying from that. :) )

Edited by luckat

It was a strange sensation, having two sets of memories in one's head.

The causal chain can't be broken, so going back and changing one's own past would seem impossible. To Aonar's knowledge, all the other Sharders had been too scared to try. He was the only one that knew. That past can be changed. But your past cannot. Every event, every experience, it was still there. Still a part of his memory. 

The strangest thing, perhaps, was how these memories presented themselves. One moment, he could be thinking about something simple he had done mere moments before. Searching for the keys to his motorcar, for instance. The next, he was overtaken by the memory of something impossible.

---------------------

Two men were dragging him somewhere. His head was fuzzy, as if he'd been drugged. He blinked rapidly, trying to clear his vision. Suddenly, the two men snapped into focus. M and Second. Creepy blighters, the both of them.

---------------------

Aonar staggered, holding his head as a wave of phantom pain roared through him. "Rust and Ruin."

---------------------

He was in a building now. Of simple wooden construction; it looked strangely familiar. Wait. This was where Jost opened his manhunt on Hoid, was it not? His legs were weak, and the other two Sharders were still supporting him."This one has completely ignored the investigation. The only reason we can think for him to be this unconcerned is if he is in league with Hoid."

---------------------

Aonar slowly pushed himself to his feet, silently berating himself for his behaviour. Really? I couldn't be bothered to give myself a note, telling myself to show up to the meeting a little earlier? That would've been much cleaner.

He clutched his stomach as pain shot through him again. It was all he could do to avoid throwing up.

---------------------

He was standing on some sort of platform. He didn't know how he'd gotten there, or why. He didn't even know how he was still standing. "You've refused to answer our questions, regardless of what... incentives, we provided." He slowly raised his head. Alim was standing in front of him, her strange abomination of a sword in her hands. "We find ourselves with no choice but to kill you. Any last words?" 

--------------------

Storms. That would explain things. It's hard to do much as a spirit. 

--------------------

His mouth opened, but no words came out. "Sorry, Aonar." The blade came down, and his last physical sensation was of Cuddles' deathly embrace.

-------------------

Aonar walked hurriedly up to the meeting place, almost running. He looked somewhat out of breath, a little scared, and very disheveled. "Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around much. What'd I miss?"

Unfortunately, I don't really have any suspects still (although if pir2h is evil, Meta probably is, and vice versa), and people seem to be calling for my death based on my relative inactivity, so here you go.

Edited by AonarFaileas

Exactly. And not at all. ;) I was dead, but now I never will be. (In that way, anyways.) I can still remember dying though, even if it technically never happened. And now Aonar is going to run off again and warn himself, to stabilize the causal loop. 

...And so the Schrodinger's Sharder was born. :P

Edited by AonarFaileas

M remained skeptical of Aonar after he finally resurfaced. He tapped his pen against his lips as he stared off into space. While it didn't seem like his attention was on Aonar, his words seem to indicate that.

"You come in, begging for your life, and yet you offer nothing in return. Past studies of your behavior suggests that this is unlikely. You ask us to go back to being directionless. Unless you can provide more than just a desire to continue living, you're still hindering us by providing an available hiding place for Hoid and no new information. 

"I will have to stand by my convictions at this point."

What info do we have to analyze at this point? A mysterious conversion was made, and some votes were placed inconclusively. What can we draw from that? We're all going to die to hoid at this rate. We need info, but nobody has any, and since, as stated before, we can't protect from conversions, no roles can come forwards.

“Actually, are you sure we should be catching him?” Brass and Zinc burning again. He’d have to return to Scadrial soon.. “What if you’re really on the wrong side?”

“What if, how so?” The Hopper was confused about this, but then, so had the last one.

“Well, Hoid’s trying to save the Cosmere from the likes of Odium. Can you imagine what would happen if Rayse and Bavadin were allowed free reign? And that’s what will happen if the Seventeenth shard doesn’t interfere.” He changed the speech for everyone. This one was tailor made for this particular Person.

“But, the Riots. Remember?”

“Yes, because we took it upon ourselves to kill, rather than to save. A man cannot Kill and Save. Think about it.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heron carefully examined the vial of metals. The colour of them looked, off. “Are you certain this is Pure? I don’t want to get another Sickness.”

The Metalurgist smiled. “Sure are. Purest ever. Those metals won’t cause you any harm at all.”

Heron glowered at him. “Yes, but if they’re not Pure, I can assure you, you will feel considerable pain, as your spirit is ripped apart.” The man seemed oddly unperturbed by this.

“My Spiritweb is perfectly fine Hemalurgist. And it won’t be going anywhere.”

What? “You think I’m a Hemalurgist? A you must be Insane.” Very few people knew he studied Hemalurgy. And none on this part of Scadrial knew. Only his fellows in the Seventee-

His face drained of colour. Why would a member of the Seventeenth shard be here? He flared steel and darted forward, leaping the counter and pinning the surprised man to the wall. “Who in the Survivor’s name are you?”

The man blinked a bit, before replying. “A, Distraction.”

Something grabbed Herons shoulder, and threw him against the wall. He flared pewter desperately, but all that did was clear his mind enough to see an Iron spike descending towards his, stealing both his life, and his healing. Heron would not Survive.

Wyrmhero was a Regular Worldhopper!
Luckat was a Regular Worldhopper! (She'll get a Writeup in the next hour or so.) 

Votes:
Luckat(1): Mailliw
Aonar(1): Metacognition

This Cycle will be 25 hours. I'm getting home a bit late tommorow.

Edited by Alvron

Wait, so she had a vote on her from yesterday (pretty sure she was active yesterday) or was the vote messed with or does a tie, even of 1 vote, still cause a lynch? Because she only has the one vote right now. 

Okay guys, we really need to actually get a lynch today. We aren't going to find Hoid or the converts if we just keep sitting here. Everybody is complaining about lack of information, but if you don't do anything, then you will always have no information! If you're not helping us today, then you're against us. We don't have the time or numbers to mess around anymore. 

Edited by Metacognition

If this information is incorrect, we're down to 5-4 players left. We'll only have one last shot at finding one of them before it's game over. Still, I don't think the LB would take the chance of revealing themselves to someone without being pretty sure about it, so it's a chance I'm willing to take. Sorry, Newan

No, I was honest about being the renegade, but Wyrm also told me that there was another renegade.  Also, are you in contact with the letter bearer or the researcher?

Edited by Newan

Jackpot! We've unearthed a Convert! I'll be voting for you, Newan.

So, we've gotten one out of the possible 3 Converts (considering the pace at which the Hoid is converting, there's a high chance that Hoid will Convert again this Cycle). Also taking into mind that Newan, an inconspicius and not very dominant player was converted, we can assume that the last Convert (I'm assuming Hoid can't re-recruit after a Convert dies) won't necessarily be an experienced or influential player.

Edit: Colour. COLOUR. COLOUR!

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

Dang it, Newan, I thought I could trust you. I probably won't have the time to write up a decent RP today, so here's my vote.

Seeing how everyone that I wanted to conceal my role from definitely knows it now, I figure I may as well make it public, so everyone can figure it in to their calculations. I'm a Nurse.

Oh, and a word of advice, Vron, when you receive information that will guarantee someone is lynched, don't share it immediately, even in a quick fix. If you had held, back, we might have tricked the other convert/Hoid into arguing against him being lynched. Now, we will learn almost nothing from this lynch. 

Guys, don't bandwagon yet.  You'll regret it.  I am one of the renegades, and if Hoid has converted the other one, you don't want to lose me.  Alvron, are you also in contact with a researcher as well as a letter bearer?  Because the accusation doesn't even make sense, otherwise.  And did the researcher specify that I was the renegade he was talking about?  Because I'm wondering if the other renegade is the convert, or if it is self-proclaimed researcher.

I don't think it's Alvron.  The bad guys wouldn't want to reveal themselves like that.  But I do think that Alvron is mistaken.

Edited by Newan

I am going to take a moment here for us to think about what is going on. Meta pointed out that if we lynch incorrectly here then we are down to 5-4, but I think, since we had 14 players, we lose 1 for wit, 3 for converts, 2 for last night and 2 for today and we end up at 6-4. That isn't too important, however, since it just means that another bad choice puts us at 4-4 which is basically good game. If Newan is an eliminator, then all is fine and dandy, although Hoid could convert Alvron and we might lose some ground there. If Newan is clean, then next cycle, at 6-4, we have to look at both Alvron and the person he claims to be in communication with. Making another bad choice between those two would pretty much end the game. Another possibility is that one of Alvron or the LB is converted, and Hoid grabs the other one up tonight and the two of them can both lead us on a wild goose chase after somebody to finish off the game. I'm not going to put out a vote yet for that issue.

Ummm, Joe, you said we needed at least 2 votes to kill someone. So shouldn't Lucy still be alive?

Unless by lying about my alignment, they managed to kill a very important player, like the renegade. Plus, you could be converted or killed tonight. Then nobody would even know who this researcher was. How would they lynch him then?

Edited by Newan