Jedi vs Mistborn

the Gleeman

Jedi or Mistborn  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If a jedi and a mistborn were fighting who would win

• the jedi
    • the mistborn
    • the sith duh!

Ok so, a big question debated between my friends is whether a jedi could fight a mistborn and win assuming a lightsaber is an investure-charged metallic object and the force can be sensed using brass. I for one go for the jedi but what are your opinions?

Edited by the Gleeman

Let's Rule out Atium at the very start shall we?

Well, a Misborn has increased Physical abilities due to Pewter, but that's negated by the Force. 

Mistborn can move Metallic Objects around in set ways, while Jedi can move anything around in any way.

Jedi don't wear any Invested clothing though, so Soothing and Rioting can affect them, so a Duralumin Burn could easily pacify them.

Copper could probably block out a Jedi's Life Force as well.

So in an honorable Duel, the Jedi would win. Ina street fight, the mistborn would win.

So I vote Mistborn, since they don't participate in Honorable Duels, but Jedi Participate in Street fights.

It seems you finally made this poll, also, some points to consider:

Rioting emotion would actually be very bad for most Jedi, the same thing for soothing a sith. Unless you are talking about Revan, then he would win either way. 

Also, isn't atium kind of like the glimpse of the future force sensitives see in a fight, except kind of more exact and reliable?

I just realized something, a fight between inquisitors would be interesting, steel inquisitor vs. sith inquisitor.

Edited by Redbird3000