What Would You Awaken, and With What Command?

Steel

We know "grab what I tell you" doesn't work, so that prolly wouldn't work, either.

Because we'll do this - let's not turn this into a discussion about what would and wouldn't work with Awakening. I assume this is a fun and casual thread, not a discussion about how magic works. So let's pretend all Commands are valid, unless they are completely outrageous.

Awaken a pen with the command to be mightier than the sword. Laugh mercilessly as I win duel after duel. Mwuahahaha.

Hahaha! That's awesome! :P

Awaken a dead piece of bacteria with the command follow so-and-so..

Awaken a pen with the command to be mightier than the sword. Laugh mercilessly as I win duel after duel. Mwuahahaha.

Pulls out my six-shooter....BANG! I win this duel!

But if I had to Awaken something: I'd Awaken homebrew equipment after I've thoroughly cleaned it once with the command "Remain sterilized"...and I'll never drink an infected homebrew again!

Edited by Titan Arum

The way that Nightblood works is very interesting. Assuming you can Command something to do anything, I think I'd like a sentient Awakened blanket with the Command "keep things warm but not hot".

I sure hope all sentient Awakened objects don't suck your soul out. But I mean, if the blanket does, then at least you've got a decent weapon even if you can't use it to sleep comfortably.

• Chaos locked this topic