Jollyreaper

Where can the prior show archives be found?

7 posts in this topic

It looks like only the most recent episodes are available on iTunes and there's a powerfully large backlog of episodes I've missed.

Here you go. This is to season one but you can see the rest available up on the menu bar. I see that you're new here, so let me be the first to welcome you to 17th Shard! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you have a second later on you should make a topic in the Introduce Yourself thread so everyone can give you a proper hello.

Here you go. This is to season one but you can see the rest available up on the menu bar. I see that you're new here, so let me be the first to welcome you to 17th Shard! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you have a second later on you should make a topic in the Introduce Yourself thread so everyone can give you a proper hello.

I eventually stumbled across that. I can download individual episodes and transfer to my phone via itunes but it's not as convenient as being able to grab them over the air. While I can technically download and play on the fly, poor 3G coverage makes that dicey. Always safer to have the content snug and secure on the unit itself. Sigh, curse you, dratted Apple.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll visit that forum.

Or you could buy the dvd of season 1-5. Is pretty expensive for something you can get online for free, but there *is* also stuff on there that wasn't good enough to give away online for free. :P

Thank you so much for sharing the archive link! I invested in seasons 1-5, but I'm almost done listening to them and I've been wondering where I could hear seasons 6 and 7. Does anyone know when season 8 will appear in the archive?

I think season 8 is not in the archive area because it is still "active". The episodes are accessible on the main part of the WE website or in the podcast feed (via a podcast app).