Alvron

Loipin was tired of this chasing. He pulled out his own two daggers from his sleeves with impossible speed, and entered a battle stance, legs poised, daggers raised. He leapt up to Aya and pushed her off the closet.

Loipin ducked, flung his own knives into the ceiling, and caught Aya's knives. He then sprinted to her and cut her hair off. All of it. He ran back to the room and threw both his knives in random directions, his eyes emotionless.

Edited by Steel

He turned around and slapped her hard in the face, then kicked her. He ran into the room and picked his knife from the ground, his body a blur. Then he slashed her in the leg, and covered his thinly cut arm with a strip of his shirt.

Damon looked at Aya and Loipin. Fools, he thought to himself. Only one of them was going to stay alive; he was sure of it. But the survivor would be wounded, perhaps wounded enough for the others to finish off. Damon respected a worthy opponent; he craved the challenge of one. Even better with two, he thought. He was not going to let this opportunity slide. He breathed in the small amount of Stormlight he had brought from his last trip to Roshar. He wasn't even in the Cosmere now; this was the only bit of supernatural power he had for the time of his confinement in the Enforcement Headquarters. He looked at the daggers the two combatants were holding. He breathed in, and he Lashed.

Edit: Used "supernatural power" instead of Investiture because he does visit non-cosmere BS worlds, just like he's doing right now, and he collects powers from these places, too. Now that I think of it, I might have accidentally created a character who surpasses Hoid in terms of power.

Edit 2: Writing on my phone right now, corrected some wrong autocorrects.

Edited by Jasnah Damodred

Woops, forgot to state what I did there.

Continuing RP disregarding Steel's last post.

The daggers Aya and Loipin were holding were suddenly in his hands, and he pulled off a sleight-of-hand trick to make them disappear. The combatants stared at each other, confused. They didn't even notice him. He was a master of deception, after all.

"So.... how about that sun."

Kenna ignored the man who was trying to be overly friendly to everyone. Didn't he realize he was surrounded by criminals? He wouldn't last long if he kept that up. Smart people avoided criminals, but on the off-chance a smart person found themselves stuck in a courtyard full of criminals, they at least avoided annoying said criminals. Which is why she stood against the courtyard wall, simply watching the two dancing around the courtyard, knives flashing as they tried to kill each other. It almost amused her. But only almost.

After a few minutes with no progression in the fight, she grew bored. She wanted something actually amusing, but she didn't want to annoy anyone. Guess that means harassing the one person who clearly isn't a criminal. She stepped up to Friend. "Why do you want to be friends with people like this?" She motioned to the two--now three (when did that third jump in? she wondered)--dancing across the courtyard. "They'll just try to kill you. If it's death you want, I know a guy. He's much more effective. I guarantee he'll end this friendless misery you've brought upon yourself. What do you say?"

Aya pulled herself out a window, climbing up the wall like a cat. A few coins spilled out of her pocket as she climbed. Aya pulled into another room, picking up a nice obsidian axe that somebody had left. Aya noticed something strange as she looked down, a spike of metal lodged in her chest. When had she gotten that? Hm. It didn't seem to hurt, so Aya assumed it had missed anything vital.

Hello. A voice whispered in her head. Who was that? There didn't seem to be anyone around. Aya spinned. 

Yeah, everyone totally gets my Mistborn references! :D  

Aya shrugged, pulling the bulky axe with her. A bottle crashed to the ground, glass and metal flying. Aya ducked.

Say hello, Aya.

What was that voice? Aya wondered. Am I going crazy? Aya dropped the axe for a moment and searched the room, deftly checking every corner. 

Aya picked up the axe again and leapt out of the window, dropping a coin beneath her, as a strange instinct. She landed lightly, swinging her axe wildly. 

Do you know what I see, Aya?

The voice, it was back.

"No!" She yelled, screaming out loud.

Someone who reminds me of someone long ago. Long long ago. 

The RP is already rampant, and Day One hasn't even started.  <_<

Very well, Wyrm and Kas. You may have escaped the Panda's Wrath for now, but I will slowly spike you to death with sharpened bamboo stakes The Hand of the Inquisition will manage without the Head or the Analyst of the Inquisition.

Let the Inquisition Begin!

Friend was almost too surprised to speak. Somebody had actually addressed him and talked to him! He almost began to nervously fidget, unsure of what do to, when he heard the last thing the stranger who introduced herself as Kenna had said. ".....If you want death, I know a guy. Much more effective...."

He paused. Did she just offer to put him in contact with a guy who would kill him?!

He opened his mouth to speak. "I, uhmm.... uh --" he closed his mouth and frowned for a second. "Er, no thanks." He finally managed, unsure of what else to say before slowly backing away. The worst part of it? This Kenna person actually looked like one of the more friendly people that had gathered. Even if her sense of humour was a little macabre. Hopefully that was just a sense of humour, he hold himself.

"Slontze, I'm being a fool." He whispered aloud. But it was drown out over the noise and sounds of the skirmish going on in the small courtyard between a few of those gathered. I really don't understand why that person keeps going on about this "cashmere". It's just a fancy type of cloth. And they not even pronouncing it right.

The collapse of Steelheart's regime had sure brought out all of the crazies in Newcago. Friend frowned and was unsure of how he got lumped in with that group. Maybe that's not such a bad thing, he thought, looking around. They seem like nice enough people, if I give them a chance. Maybe that knife-girl -- who actually has an axe now -- won't even cut me. He smiled at the prospect. It was all about staying positive and being friendly.

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Edited by Gamma Fiend

Aya cut through the air, slicing toward Loipin with the axe. Silver light flashed in her eyes, angry. Why was Aya angry?
I know you can hear me. 

"Whoever it is, you better show up right about now." She muttered under her breath. 

You know it is me. 

"I don't know anything, creepy guy."