Twinborn names

killersquirrel59

Are there any canonical Twinborn names other than Crasher (Feruchemical iron/Allomantic steel)? I'm taking it on myself to write a table, mainly due to extreme boredom, and want to make sure all the canonical ones are in place.

Also looking for cool suggestions so post away. 

Nope, Crasher is the only one that is mentioned in Alloy.  I believe a third of them are given names in the Alloy of Law supplement for the MAG but I don't own that. 

Allomantic/Feruchemical

Tin/Tin Eagle Eye
Tin/Steel Catcher
Tin/Copper Monitor

Tin/Zinc Quick Wit

Tin/chromium Keeneye

I'll have more time to post the reset later.

My favorite though is:

Iron/Iron Deader Description: Notorious for smashing themselves flat.

Edited by Lord Tavash Shar

I've been meaning to post this for a while, and I don't think it violates anything to post. If it does, just let me know and I'll remove and PM to people on request. 

Attached is the full list from the MAG of Twinborn names and "reputations"

Enjoy! And note, this is a "sample" so they don't give you all 256 possible combinations, but its a great start

Twinborn.pdf

Edited by Green Hoodie Mistborn

I've been meaning to post this for a while, and I don't think it violates anything to post. If it does, just let me know and I'll remove and PM to people on request. 

Attached is the full list from the MAG of Twinborn names and "reputations"

Enjoy! And note, this is a "sample" so they don't give you all 256 possible combinations, but its a great start

I don't *think* it breaks any rules since it is just worldbuilding/supplemental material.  If it actually detailed game mechanics it would be another matter.  But I will check with the admins who'll have final say.

Thank you for posting it though I found it very interesting.  Although Steel/Aluminum and Copper/Bronze are both listed as "Shroud"...

I don't *think* it breaks any rules since it is just worldbuilding/supplemental material.  If it actually detailed game mechanics it would be another matter.  But I will check with the admins who'll have final say.

Thank you for posting it though I found it very interesting.  Although Steel/Aluminum and Copper/Bronze are both listed as "Shroud"...

They are both listed like that in the Alloy of Law supplement, so not sure if that is a typo on their part (probably) for the Steel/Aluminum twinborn... 

Copper/Bronze makes sense for Shroud... copper cloud that you can keep up for a long time by tapping stored wakefulness of your bronzemind.

Pushing metal and storing identity don't seem to lead to a name like Shroud, nor does it seem to be a useful combination of powers. True you have two powers, but they don't synergize well like some of the other Twinborns. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Chaos locked this topic