So, the Sequel has a Name

Mark Lindberg

Which makes sense since the sequel is supposed to be taking place in South America and have a Native American viewpoint in it.  This was my personal favorite thing revealed in the SLC Comic-Con audio but there is a lot of neat stuff in there, and it's definitely worth the wait (we are nearly there so it should be posted soon-ish).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Which makes sense since the sequel is supposed to be taking place in South America and have a Native American indigenous people's viewpoint in it.  This was my personal favorite thing revealed in the SLC Comic-Con audio but there is a lot of neat stuff in there, and it's definitely worth the wait (we are nearly there so it should be posted soon-ish).

Correction mine. 

I apologize if that's kinda obnoxious of me, but the correct term, if you can't use the tribe name, if indigenous people. I'm very touchy about things like this. Sorry. 

Correction mine. 

I apologize if that's kinda obnoxious of me, but the correct term, if you can't use the tribe name, if indigenous people. I'm very touchy about things like this. Sorry. 

My apologies if I caused any offense, I've always been taught that Native American was the "correct" term. I've never seen it discussed as problematic.  Please send me a PM, I'd like to know more.

• 8 months later...

We might be getting the sequel sooner than we thought; although its still unclear at this point. This from the Krammer Reading facebook page:

Another Brandon Sanderson(I think it will be part of The Rithmatist series--I don't have all the details  yet) later this fall (Macmillan).  And for the civil war buffs, a gorgeous story about journalist Sam Wilkeson and his son Bayard (Blackstone).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/10/2014 at 9:54 AM, king of nowhere said:

So joel will not be the protagonist?

It certainly feels like he should be. Nalizar said some stuff that I want an explanation for. As it is, I don't think I'd be too disappointed if the focus switched to someone else.