Dare I ask what form Funtimes' Patronus takes?

(It occurs to me that I haven't posted in any of the three RP threads for a few days... I should try to get something posted. Somewhere, someway.)

The flying spagethi monster?

(I´ll be right behind you. Literally, my only character that isn´t waiting for one of yours is Nighthound and I´m not sure what to let him do that isn´t stumbling upon the girls.)

Edit: Actually even Nighthound is waiting for Slaughterhouse, so it´s only Portland!Nighthound that could do something.

Edited by Edgedancer

"Lightwards the Green" demands I try and get the comics creator to cooperate with me long enough to ponify this. :D

I definitely support you in this. :D

The flying spagethi monster?

(I´ll be right behind you. Literally, my only character that isn´t waiting for one of yours is Nighthound and I´m not sure what to let him do that isn´t stumbling upon the girls.)

Edit: Actually even Nighthound is waiting for Slaughterhouse, so it´s only Portland!Nighthound that could do something.

Er... yes. I have a lot of work to do. :P

IF I can get it to cooperate with me. Is there a tutorial somewhere?

To the best of my knowledge, there is no tutorial for the program. I've also had a lot of difficulty with it; have you tried running it in an incognito browsing tab? For some reason that's the only way I've thus far gotten it to work.

Sorry, but you left out the best part:

"What's wrong, Hat? Does my brain scare you?"

The Hat's answer was a frightened, helpless whimper. McGonagall snatched it from Nighthound's head and turned to him with a pasted-on smile. "Terribly sorry, Mr. Jäger, but I'm afraid there's no room for you at Hogwarts this term."

And then Nighthound died.

When are we planning night to fall?

Sorry, but you left out the best part:

When are we planning night to fall?

When Nighthound finally kicks the canon bucket, I'm putting a link to the killing post in my signature as "And Then Nighthound Finally Died." :P

As Voidus said, a lot has happened in Oregon so far. Also we've got a lot of plans for night and the next day, but I don't think anyone has much of importance to do for the rest of this day. Is there anything happening in The Dalles that will take a few more in-game hours?

And TwiLyght, how's the SSCS6000 behaving now?

When Nighthound finally kicks the canon bucket, I'm putting a link to the killing post in my signature as "And Then Nighthound Finally Died." :P

As Voidus said, a lot has happened in Oregon so far. Also we've got a lot of plans for night and the next day, but I don't think anyone has much of importance to do for the rest of this day. Is there anything happening in The Dalles that will take a few more in-game hours?

And TwiLyght, how's the SSCS6000 behaving now?

17th Sharders will recognize Oregon RPers by the links to Nighthound's death scene labeled "YAY." :P

Funtimes needs to respond to Wraith, and Mrs. Voidus and I were working on a Funtimes/Saccharine compilation post, but that's about it. There's only one really relevant thing that happens at the beardapalooza, and I can summarize that. 

Much better. Thanks. :D

Edit: Actually, how do you incorporate the OC pony images into the comic? Stupid question, I'm sure, but I can't seem to get it to work.  <_<

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Edit: Actually, how do you incorporate the OC pony images into the comic? Stupid question, I'm sure, but I can't seem to get it to work.  <_<

When you're in General Zoi's pony creator, save the pony image without the background. There should be an "Add Image to Library" option on the right-hand side of the SSCS6000; using this option, you should be able to upload the OC images and add them to whatever background you choose.

When you're in General Zoi's pony creator, save the pony image without the background. There should be an "Add Image to Library" option on the right-hand side of the SSCS6000; using this option, you should be able to upload the OC images and add them to whatever background you choose.

Perfect. :) Hopefully, this should turn out well. *crosses fingers* 

Perfect. :) Hopefully, this should turn out well. *crosses fingers* 

Awesome. And good luck. :)

In the spirit of full disclosure and inter-ponifier cooperation, I've posted an updated list of pony codes on my "Epics of Oregon" post. Everypony I've thus made is on there, from Lightwards to Jingleberry, Revolution to Earl Greyback. They're all there should you need them.

Er... yes. I have a lot of work to do. :P

On the upside, in the time it took you I came up with something that might help Sam out of getting a kick the dog moment. (Slaughterhouse could need some prioritization right now. ;))

Not too far away I'd think, a lot has happened in Oregon today :P

Most of it was talking and off-screen walking though, so time is vague right now. :P

Where do I find widgets? It says that's where the speech bubbles are, but I can't seem to find them...

Edit: Never mind, I found it. 

Good. Though personally I have difficulty with the comic creator's text options--I use Microsoft Paint to add speech bubbles and dialogue.

On the upside, in the time it took you I came up with something that might help Sam out of getting a kick the dog moment. (Slaughterhouse could need some prioritization right now. ;))

Most of it was talking and off-screen walking though, so time is vague right now. :P

I'll bump up Slaughterhouse's priority.

I'll bump up Slaughterhouse's priority.

Such a gentle soul. :P

What do you say if we interupt the scene by a hound-dinosaur send to search Ray? Still gives them some alone time from Nighthound but also gives you the chance to avoid a mean response from Sam.

Such a gentle soul. :P

What do you say if we interupt the scene by a hound-dinosaur send to search Ray? Still gives them some alone time from Nighthound but also gives you the chance to avoid a mean response from Sam.

That would work fine, but I'm not sure it will be necessary. I have Lightwards' and Sam's responses planned out, and I'll be posting right after lunch.

That would work fine, but I'm not sure it will be necessary. I have Lightwards' and Sam's responses planned out, and I'll be posting right after lunch.

Then go ahead and post, it was just an idea in case you still hadn´t come up with a satisfying reply for Sam.

Finally, it's finished! Not as good as I wanted it to be, but the creator decided I didn't really need the speech bubbles to look right in the last panel, so I had to switch to rectangles.  <_< But still, it's done! *faints* 

attachicon.gifpng.png

Still better advertising than anything Backtrack would have said. :P