Everything would go fine until Umbridge made Sam write "I must not sass my superiors" in her own blood. At that point, it would take a LOT of convincing from Sam, possibly even a miracle, to keep Funtimes from dissolving Umbridge in her own pink frilly shoes. :o

Anyone else I'd feel sorry for, but this is Umbridge... ;)

Saccharine would create a coup and take over as poisons... er I mean potions... master. :P

Lightwards can take over as Slytherins head of house afterwards. I mean... he even surrounds himself with reptiles and wears bright green by choice. He's perfect for the job. :P

Anyone else I'd feel sorry for, but this is Umbridge... ;)

Lightwards can take over as Slytherins head of house afterwards. I mean... he even surrounds himself with reptiles and wears bright green by choice. He's perfect for the job. :P

In that case, Remington would ask to be placed in Slytherin and organize every Slytherin he could into a coup to assassinate their Head of House. :P

Nathan would ask which House has the fewest adventures and volunteer to be a Hufflepuff. :P

Electro would gladly sign up for Slytherin. Sightline would probably be an Apparitions teacher. 

Altermind would volunteer as an OWL examiner. Giving difficult tests is fun for him. 

I can't decide if Trimmer would be more suited to burning random topiaries and being Peeves or being the Herbology teacher where class is all a big joke.

Care of Magical Creatures would be taught by Chimera.

Paladin would probably end up being one of the suits of armor. Until a Dark Lord attacked the school, that is...

The other two would probably end up trying to push homeschooling alternatives to Hogwarts, attending protests, and generally just making a nuisance of themselves.

Koschei? A janitor? Pretty sure he'd be Voldemort. Or the Dark wizard who scares Voldemort into curling up with a teddy bear. ;)

I was thinking he'd just leave all his janitorial duties undone to devote all of his time to inflicting punishments upon students.

Only if that was the quickest path to true power. If being a janitor didn't make him Minister of Magic (a stepping stone to Dictator of the World) he wouldn't do it.

Well he could have built his own army out of the students, and then eventually taken over as Dictator of the World.

Mommy would definitely be in Hufflepuff

Timeport would go to Slytherin in a heartbeat.

BusDriver would probably be Mad-eye because of the grumpy factor.

Reader would be Draco Malfoy. 'Nuf said.

Thomas Cardinal would probably have leaned towards Ravenclaw, though even then there was a solid stripe of Slytherin in him. 

Revolution would be in Hufflepuff without a doubt. Patient, kind, unafraid of hard work... yeah, definitely Hufflepuff. Albeit the most awesomely named Hufflepuff since Badgerbell the Viper-Tongued back in the 1400s.

Aldo the Enigmatic, somewhat ironically, would be a Squib. :P

Only if that was the quickest path to true power. If being a janitor didn't make him Minister of Magic (a stepping stone to Dictator of the World) he wouldn't do it.

I read about the original Koschei the Deathless from Slavic mythology; it turns out his immortality was due to him putting his soul into a needle and keeping it far away from his body.

:mellow:

Koschei invented the Horcrux. :o

Thomas Cardinal would probably have leaned towards Ravenclaw, though even then there was a solid stripe of Slytherin in him.

Revolution would be in Hufflepuff without a doubt. Patient, kind, unafraid of hard work... yeah, definitely Hufflepuff. Albeit the most awesomely named Hufflepuff since Badgerbell the Viper-Tongued back in the 1400s.

Aldo the Enigmatic, somewhat ironically, would be a Squib. :P

I read about the original Koschei the Deathless from Slavic mythology; it turns out his immortality was due to him putting his soul into a needle and keeping it far away from his body.

:mellow:

Koschei invented the Horcrux. :o

Aldo would be the most well-dressed Squib to grace the halls of...well, anywhere. :P

He did. :o Though this Koschei's weakness isn't Horcruxes. That would be a bit difficult to defeat. :P

Aldo would be the most well-dressed Squib to grace the halls of...well, anywhere. :P

He did. :o Though this Koschei's weakness isn't Horcruxes. That would be a bit difficult to defeat. :P

Aldo doesn't have a trace of magical ability... but he's just so darn charismatic that he scores high on every test regardless. :P

Koschei the Deathless: inventor of the Horcrux, and considering his ties to dark magic and eastern Europe, probably instrumental in founding Durmstrang as well.

...Why is nobody writing this fanfiction already?  :huh:  :P

Aldo doesn't have a trace of magical ability... but he's just so darn charismatic that he scores high on every test regardless. :P

Koschei the Deathless: inventor of the Horcrux, and considering his ties to dark magic and eastern Europe, probably instrumental in founding Durmstrang as well.

...Why is nobody writing this fanfiction already? :huh::P

Because they're too busy shipping him with Möbius? :P

Because they're too busy shipping him with Möbius? :P

Good answer. :P

Dare I ask what form Funtimes' Patronus takes?

(It occurs to me that I haven't posted in any of the three RP threads for a few days... I should try to get something posted. Somewhere, someway.)

(It occurs to me that I haven't posted in any of the three RP threads for a few days... I should try to get something posted. Somewhere, someway.)

It's not my fault they make a terrifyingly plausible ship that's almost kind of sweet. :P

Um...I thought about several ridiculous animals, but none of them quite fit. So I'll have to say it would be a tiger cub.

(Time to bring out unobservant!Sam? :P)

May I suggest that Glamour post you mentioned before?

Altermind would also definitely be a Ravenclaw.

Unrelated: I'm a Scadrian Waffle Cook! :) :)

It's not my fault they make a terrifyingly plausible ship that's almost kind of sweet. :P

Um...I thought about several ridiculous animals, but none of them quite fit. So I'll have to say it would be a tiger cub.

(Time to bring out unobservant!Sam? :P)

“How do you think it treated me? It didn´t wrap me in a nice and fuzzy blanket that much is sparking sure and don´t call me Rachel."

Sam blinked, shaking herself and turning back to the red-haired Epic. "Sorry, sort of drifted off for a moment--oh sparks, what happened to your ear?"

Eh... I don't know. :P

(A tiger cub Patronus sounds pretty epic, actually. :D)

May I suggest that Glamour post you mentioned before?

Altermind would also definitely be a Ravenclaw.

Unrelated: I'm a Scadrian Waffle Cook! :) :)

That's right. I do need to introduce Glamour some how.

What House would Max be in?

(Congratulations. I remember when I became a Scadrian Waffle Cook... a glorious age for the Wafflesworn. ;))