Crazy stuff from that crazy internet!

Eerongal

This one might be a little specialized and possibly offensive, but hey, that's that the crazy internet is all about right?

The heck is this? I was expecting that to be a BIBLE that just randomly dropped out of the sky, but it was a DAY PLANNER, saying pretty much the same thing. Weird.
Someone pulled off being even more inane than Friday. I...I have to sit down...Oh, I already am. Yay.

and a short synopsis of one of my favorite shows.

That is...disturbing. You said you like this show? Hmmmm...

I clicked your link and I am reeeally enjoying it so far.

As am I! Can't stop laughing!

The heck is this? I was expecting that to be a BIBLE that just randomly dropped out of the sky, but it was a DAY PLANNER, saying pretty much the same thing. Weird.

Yea, it's from a series of tapes someone put together called the found films project or something. They searched for old home videos, commercials, etc. A local indie theater is featuring them.

Yea, it's from a series of tapes someone put together called the found films project or something. They searched for old home videos, commercials, etc. A local indie theater is featuring them.

yeah, its called the found footage festival. Good stuff. here's one i like, i cant seem to find my favorite one at the moment, though. It has to do with like a 15 or so year old kid from the 80's teaching you how to dance

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I haven't read through this entire post, so I don't know if it's been said before, but Yahtzee Croshaw's Zero Punctuation game reviews are quite awesome. There's almost never major spoilers, and they're all hilarious. There's some swearing and some NSFW metaphors, but it's definitely worth it. Don't get offended if he criticizes a good game; he criticizes all games super harshly (except the original Portal for some reason), and making fun of things you love is always fun.

Ah! LFG! I lovw Richard soooo much! That entire comic is awesome. They've done a WoT reference, now they've just got to get one of Brandon's books in!

Yea. Their other comic, Least I Could Do, often shows the characters reading books. They have used Elantris a few times. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...