Crazy stuff from that crazy internet!

Eerongal

So anyone who knows me well enough knows that i'm a fan of sharing links i find that are odd, which is exactly what i intended to do with this post, share a link.

But then i figured that we had no common thread for that on this forum yet, so I figured I would start one!

So, long story short, this thread is for the collective sharing of links we find weird/cool/neat/important!

Anywho, what I wanted to share:

Apparently, YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY TANKS ONLINE. REAL TANKS

LOL, yeah good luck paying for the restoration parts and the gas bill on those beasts.

Who's gonna dare to charge you anything when you're in a TANK?

This is a pretty valid point I'm certainly going to have to agree with. If someone drives up to me in a tank and asks for something, i dont care what it is, i'm gonna give it to em and not worry about ANY compensation.

That's assuming that the tank is drivable when you get it. IF not you going to use a tow truck to tow you there and park it in front of the building and yell "this is a stick up"

Well, a lot of the ads say they're working, but that's only as trustworthy as the person writing the ad. Though, i wouldn't want to anger someone whom I am selling a tank to, working or not. If they get it fixed, i'd be screwed.

also, my friend sent me this and i enjoyed it, so thought i'd share some more.

That's assuming that the tank is drivable when you get it. IF not you going to use a tow truck to tow you there and park it in front of the building and yell "this is a stick up"

Well, a lot of the ads say they're working, but that's only as trustworthy as the person writing the ad. Though, i wouldn't want to anger someone whom I am selling a tank to, working or not. If they get it fixed, i'd be screwed.

On the other hand, if they sell tanks, are you really gonna want to come to them with a complaint when your own tank doesn't work?

On the other hand, if they sell tanks, are you really gonna want to come to them with a complaint when your own tank doesn't work?

That's true, but i really dont see them owning to terribly many tanks. Its just not something many people commonly have.

It's not like you can run down to "steve's used tank depo" and grab a few when ya need em.

This is awesome, generally anything this guy makes in fantastic.  But this one is simply brilliant.  Or, if you're looking for something EVEN SILLIER, search for "Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody".  It will BLOW YOUR MIND.

That's awesome.

It won't seem as awesome if you've never played Megaman, though.

I love the protomen. Have you heard the whole rock opera this is from?

Now, in a mash up of the last two posts, i present to you:

The best part of that video is the comment section.

"I had no idea that was even possible. She must have some sort of DNA deformity or something."

Oh, dear. What is this world coming to?

Someone posted this up on dragonmount, and I thought I'd share the love.

Driving directions from Sydney, Australia to Sacramento, CA

The best part? "Kayak across the Pacific Ocean - 6,243 km"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...