Eero's Tech Q&A

Eerongal

So this is just an idea I had, but I figured it would be mutually beneficial to everyone to just have a generic technology Q&A thread. What i was thinking was basically just a back and forth Q&A with anyone who wanted to participate, seeing as how every one here has a different background and varying skill levels in technology, and seeing as the tech forum all ready has a number of questions in it on varying topics. I figured it would be helpful to have a space specifically for Q&A that doesn't require a lot of discussion, in order to avoid cluttering it up with topics. It's sort of like a forum game that's actually kinda boring and mundane.

So, bring your questions, simple or advanced, and whether you want to know how public-key cryptography works under the diffie-hellman scheme, what the proper fansize and power combination is required for a particular hardware set up, why your internet browser is suddenly acting funny, or just simply want to know why "out of paper" light on your printer is blinking, bring any general knowledge tech on any platform, hardware or software, and we'll see if 17th shard collectively has an answer for you!