Ahoy hoy

Hey Canton! Not yet- that sounds awesome- I'd like to follow a Chronological order though I'm not sure where to start

Hey! welcome to the forums!

As far as we know the chronological order of the books so far is: Elantris, Mistborn trilogy (Final empire, Well of Ascension, Hero of Ages), Warbreaker, TWoK, Alloy of Law (although we're not absolutely sure where Warbreaker goes since the timeline got adjusted :S) be careful of the admins, they like to spike people give people delicious waffles.

Did someone say DELICIOUS WAFFLES?

welcomewafflesmaller.png

Welcome Shardbinder, and enjoy this delicious waffle*, courtesy of the Adminocracy of 17th Shard!

*Warning: The Welcome Waffle is not actual food. Do not attempt to eat it. It is pixels on a screen, and attempts to eat may result in damage to teeth, computer screen, face, eyes, hands, hair, CPU, motherboard, and overall intelligence. 17th Shard is not responsible for any damages to yourself or your possessions from attempts to consume the delicious Welcome Waffle.

Welcome Sharbinder! I agree, The Way of Kings is the best. It was my introduction to Brandon's work and from the opening sequence I was hooked just like you. I actually carried that book around with me for like 3 weeks after completing it. Probably not the smartest thing in the world since it belonged to the library. I probably ended up with more fines the the book cost.

• Chaos locked this topic