Steelheart Tech

killersquirrel59

I'm preparing to run a game set in the world of Steelheart. I think I can do it pretty well using the Hero System. I'm looking for  a bit of help building the world though. In particular I'd like some help coming up with a list of the advanced tech mentioned and what the specifications are. I'm looking for the actual tech, not the Gifts from Prof  like the Tensers or other Transference Epics (though things that need someone like Conflux to power them are good). The ones I remember off the top of my head are as follows:

Imagers (3D imaging but not real holograms based on 6 screens and perspective)

Power armour/mechs used by Enforcement

Mobiles (seem to be more than just mobile phones, at the very least seem to have the computing power of modern smart phones).

What else is mentioned? I'd rather not have to do a full read through just looking for tech if I don't have to. Trying to get a sense of the general tech level.

• 3 months later...

Knighthawk Foundry, the company that makes the mobiles, seems very mysterious. I'll bet that they are behind some of the other strange tech that we see.

It's been confirmed that the prologue to Calamity takes place in the Knighthawk Foundry. Speak to Newan for details, he's the one who went to the signing and found out. :)

• Chaos locked this topic