This Is Halloween

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Only Backtrack can maintain an arch-enmity against a man he's never met who died two years previously. :P

In the short moments he isn´t throwing up that is. :P

"Ladies and gentlemen, Koschei the Deathless is in the house!"

"Hey! That's my line!"

"Shut up, Backtrack!"

And suddenly he becomes a lot more likable, especially if you are The Metal. ;)

"My one regret is that he died before I could kill him."

Nighthound raised an eyebrow. "You have issues, Backtrack."

"And people call me bad just because I went on a murder spree with an already death psychopath and a human artist."

Edited by Edgedancer

"My one regret is that he died before I could kill him."

Nighthound raised an eyebrow. "You have issues, Backtrack."

Koschei the Deathless stopped in his tracks, an odd look flashing across his face.

"What's wrong, boss?" Tank asked warily. "Ya see something?"

No," Koschei replied slowly. "I'm just getting the strangest feeling. Like someone's judging me."

Headshot snorted. "Well that's nothing new. Let's keep moving."

Koschei glared at the impertinence, but did nothing. This time. Instead he gave a tight-lipped smile. "I'm sure it's merely a jealous mortal I'm feeling. Probably weak and insecure. And probably wearing stupid sunglasses."

Two years later, a scrawny man in pink sunglasses stomped his foot furiously.

"Did you hear that?" he fumed. "He said I have stupid sunglasses! Oh, it is on!"

Remington Springfield sighed. "Backtrack, give it a rest. It hasn't been 'on' for two years now."

"I hereby declare it re-on!" Backtrack glared into open space for a moment before gasping.

"Oh, you did not just bring my mother into this! Remington, where did you put his body? I have some urgent desecration to attend to."

Koschei the Deathless stopped in his tracks, an odd look flashing across his face.

No," Koschei replied slowly. "I'm just getting the strangest feeling. Like someone's judging me."

Koschei glared at the impertinence, but did nothing. This time. Instead he gave a tight-lipped smile. "I'm sure it's merely a jealous mortal I'm feeling. Probably weak and insecure. And probably wearing stupid sunglasses."

"Did you hear that?" he fumed. "He said I have stupid sunglasses! Oh, it is on!"

Remington Springfield sighed. "Backtrack, give it a rest. It hasn't been 'on' for two years now."

"I hereby declare it re-on!" Backtrack glared into open space for a moment before gasping.

"Oh, you did not just bring my mother into this! Remington, where did you put his body? I have some urgent desecration to attend to."

o.O 

I never thought Backtrack would be the one to bring the Timey-Wimey Ball to Oregon. :P 

o.O 

I never thought Backtrack would be the one to bring the Timey-Wimey Ball to Oregon. :P

And now we know why the Doctor is in Portland. :P

...That does make me wonder, though. If there were an immensely powerful precog standing in a place where Backtrack would someday visit, could the two of them have a conversation with years between them?

How about we make him a special guest in Calamityville?

He can visit the city two years later as an epilogue, in which he throws up profusely. :P

And now we know why the Doctor is in Portland. :P

...That does make me wonder, though. If there were an immensely powerful precog standing in a place where Backtrack would someday visit, could the two of them have a conversation with years between them?

He can visit the city two years later as an epilogue, in which he throws up profusely. :P

Doo weeee oooohhhhh....:P

Fortuity+Upgrade+many years=bittersweet Bactrack shipping story. :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Simon's more interested in inflicting mental pain, empathy seems more of a physical sadist. I don't think Empathy needs to change. I liked his first post.

Okay, cool. Empathy likes the idea that he can torture a person by inflicting pain on another. It's a very twisted sadism. He usually tortures not the person he wants to be tortures, but someone else that he has linked to them, in order for them to feel more pain.

According to quantum theory, until her first major POV post is up it is simultaneously canon and non-canon at the same time. :P

Yup. Because it's time to see what she can do; to test her limits and break through. :P

When will we see her first major POV post?

Oh, and if anyone wants to meet Empathy, go right ahead. I don't know much else to do with him. I think him meting Simon could be fun. ;) In a creepy way.

Oh, oh, I have an idea. I would imagine that Simon would begin by trying to control Empathy, and when he did so, Empathy would link himself to Simon, and Simon would be controlled as well until they both reached a stalemate and agreed to stop torturing each other.

Edited by Mailliw73

I didn't realize how similar Empathy and Simon's sadism was until I read your post Voidus. I'll try to make Empathy more different though as we go. Darkest will definitely be different though. Tulir, do you want to have him and Facade meet up at the beginning?

That would be fine by me.  Should I write Facade seeing him, or the reverse?

This is beautiful, so very beautiful.

Edit:  Koschei and Nighthound are going to get along famously.

Edited by Tulir

I'll get Darkest's intro post where he meets Facade up at some point today. Voidus, did you see my idea about Simon and Empathy? What do you think? I'll get a post up for him today either way.

Awesome, looking forward to it.