This Is Halloween

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I didn't realize how similar Empathy and Simon's sadism was until I read your post Voidus. I'll try to make Empathy more different though as we go. Darkest will definitely be different though. Tulir, do you want to have him and Facade meet up at the beginning?

This looks like fun. Can I join???

Here is my epic.

His Epic Name(pun intended) : Ghost King

Primary: He can go incorporeal. When in this state anyone he come into contact with dies of extreme cold. 

Secondary: If he touches/passes through a dead body, it turns incorporeal and gains his deathly touch.

Passive: Radiates extreme cold

Weakness: Just keep on guessing. Who do we PM the weaknesses to?

Can I change him so anyone he turns incorporeal he had a limited control over. Like he would be able to control where they move but not every moment that they make. 

He also has an upper limit to how many ghosts he can make.

Uhh, it started. :D Disclaimer: After a follow up operation on my teeth Im on painkillers again, so for a time my posts will either be somewhat weird or lacking in sense that would block out creep.

He's worse than Nighthound... :wacko:

Challange accepted.face_devil_grin.png

Can I change him so anyone he turns incorporeal he had a limited control over. Like he would be able to control where they move but not every moment that they make. 

He also has an upper limit to how many ghosts he can make.

So he can turn corpses into ghosts? Sure, why not.

Edited by Edgedancer

This raises an interesting question that I had not yet considered: How would Koschei respond to a salute with a severed arm? o.O

See? This is how you learn to write monsters. :P

If her brain managed to heal itself from that, she would go Rambo on Nighthound the moment she got to her feet. :P

Funny, he goes buddy buddy with her nightmare and then she becomes his nighmare.

Is this actually canon? If so, can one of my characters run into her? ;)

According to quantum theory, until her first major POV post is up it is simultaneously canon and non-canon at the same time. :P

Does a building rise and float away with each repetition of "Let it go, let it go…"? :P

Yup. Because it's time to see what she can do; to test her limits and break through. :P

According to quantum theory, until her first major POV post is up it is simultaneously canon and non-canon at the same time. :P

Just asking because I´m working on my Crow segment and without meeting another character or breaking the sides limitation on gore it would be rather shorth.

Just asking because I´m working on my Crow segment and without meeting another character or breaking the sides limitation on gore it would be rather shorth.

He could come across Slaughterhouse if you like. And I can bring Karma into the mix soon so they can have a target to trail after.

He could come across Slaughterhouse if you like. And I can bring Karma into the mix soon so they can have a target to trail after.

That would be an alternative of course, although Crow´s precense is somewhat obvious, so it would be more likely for Slaughterhouse to find him. 

I´ll just leave it short for now I think, feel free to respond.

Off to the edit function. :P