Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, but the first time you enter it you travel back in time 100 years, and you don't know how to fly a TARDIS.

I wish for 50,000 breaths.

You will take 50, 000 more breaths in your life, which should be about... two or three days, give or take.

I wish for the ability to pull infinite Sausage McMuffins out of my sleeves.

Granted, but "Fantasticly" will be the only word you can write.

I wish for the ability to spell Fantastically better than The Only Joe. :D

Granted, but Fantastically is the only word you are able to spell (you walked right into that one...)

I wish for healthy and nutritious breakfast.

You will take 50, 000 more breaths in your life, which should be about... two or three days, give or take.

I wish for the ability to pull infinite Sausage McMuffins out of my sleeves.

I wonder, did you want the food or the romance. :P

Granted, but Fantastically is the only word you are able to spell (you walked right into that one...)

I wish for healthy and nutritious breakfast.

Granted but only after Funtimes definition, which means you teeth will rot. (#CalamityFuntimes)

I wish for the exclusive use of Upgrade.

I wonder, did you want the food or the romance. :P

Granted but only after Funtimes definition, which means you teeth will rot. (#CalamityFuntimes)

I wish for the exclusive use of Upgrade.

Granted. You are Upgrade.

Granted, but "Fantasticly" will be the only word you can write.

I wish for the ability to spell Fantastically better than The Only Joe. :D

Gorram it. I wish I had a Spell Checker on this site.

Granted! You have Spooky Scherzo playing on repeat in your head for the rest of your life at a volume just loud enough to be annoying, and with no way to drown it out. Additionally, if you're not focused directly on it the people around you can hear it too, potentially alienating everyone who's ever loved you! Enjoy your doughnut!

EDIT: To properly grasp the diabolical horror of this curse, can I recommend you get the song and listen to it on repeat for a couple of days? Possibly without headphones to simulate the capacity for other people to hear it if you're not paying it its due attention :)

Also, I should clarify that the music won't impede your ability to enjoy the doughnut, provided you eat the doughnut immediately. Spooky Scherzo is awesome... the first ten times...

Edited by Kadrok

Your curse, Kadrok, is whatever the curse for my boon is (Because you didn't ask for a boon)

I wish to be a Drafter from the Lightbringer Saga (with no Chromeria to kill me)

Blast it! You're right! I was so excited about the curse that I forgot all about the boon!

Ashiok, on 29 Sept 2014 - 7:25 PM, said:

Your curse, Kadrok, is whatever the curse for my boon is (Because you didn't ask for a boon)

I wish to be a Drafter from the Lightbringer Saga (with no Chromeria to kill me)

Granted, you are now a character in a book with no real control over your actions.

I wish for the ability grant boons to myself that includes the ability to undo any and all banes, past, present and future.

Edited by navybrandt

You get the boon of a book, and the bane of losing your hand. 

I would petition the Nightwatcher for more wishes

Huh? I didn't ask for a book, I asked for an ability as stated above.

I wish for the ability grant boons to myself that includes the ability to undo any and all banes, past, present and future.

You get the boon of a book, and the bane of losing your hand. 

I would petition the Nightwatcher for more wishes

You get the boon of a novelty singing fish.

Your bane is compulsively telling everybody that the Nightwatcher doesn't play games.

That includes telling navybrandt.

Sorry, the Nightwatcher can't do the impossible. You get an upvote for every post you make on this page.

Your bane is that you can't use the letters RSTLN or E in your next three posts.

I want to have voices in my head other than my own so that Inner Ashiok is able to have intelligent conversation with people other than himself.