Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

granted. you realize that everything is pointless so you... well, lets just say you end up dead from your own knowledge. (please don't count this as something bad. this is the best thing I came up with..)

I wish for the power to do good, and if I try to do evil I get an invisible slap.

Granted. Every time any part of your body makes any contact with any object, substance, surface, gas, liquid, etc, a boring historian man appears in front of you and gives you a massive lecture about the entire history of what you came in contact with. You are unable to walk away from the lecture as well.

I wish for a cool looking witch’s cauldron made out of solid amethyst quartz.

You are given the power to see a glow when sections of text are good ideas, proportional to its value, but your power short circuits all technology, making things like the internet, video games and cellphones useless to you. (You have to go to the library, but then get banned because you keep breaking all their computers.)

I wish for the ability to understand what my dogs say.