Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

You die of severe allergic reactions soon after receiving the boon/bane.

........but I'm already dead.?!^^

33 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, now you have SUPER sensitive skin, so you get itchy from literally everything

I wish for a long weekend

granted. you also get a long week.

I wish to have instantaneous transportation.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Granted. Your bane is that the shadow creature has no power anymore.

I wish to know how to code in all languages.

f̷̧̨̛̘͔̦̣̠̻͈͔̈̐͐̀́̅́̎̎̇̎͂͆͂̔́̌̅̿͛̂͆̊̎͌͂̓͋̔̈͗̂͊̀̏̌̐͘͝͝͠o̷̧̥̭͎͍̝̻̼̻͖͎̩͔̦̘̣̩͍̗̞̰̘̠͚͎̞̹̮̖̟̪̟͓͓̎̍̓̾̓͑̽͆̇̈́̎̀͜͜͝ͅơ̷̧̧̧̢̮̗͕̹̻̙͈̘̺͍̯͍͈͈̻̝͔̯͛͒̃̍̿͊̈́́̓̆̓̌̈́͛̇͌̓̿̃̐̑͋̓̇̀͆̆͂̎͐̆͗̂̚̚͘̕͜͝l̵̢̡̨͖͎̘̟̯͈͖̹̻̠̫̬̠̮̯̝͙͓̱͉͓͔̻͋̒̀͂̾͑̎̒̎̔̽̏̇̊͂̓̿̆̑͛̊̒͆͆͒̋͐̑̅̃̎̅͐̾͋̋̋͐̚͘͝î̴̢͓̘͍̹͓̻̂̔̄̎̐̆̂̓̑̂̀́͛͊̐̏̍̆̈́̊͛̅̈ş̷̧̨͔̻̬̯̤̲͖̦͔͇͔̮̩̜̞͙̻͈̺̟̇̊͐̉͑͆̉̅́̔̎̍̊͐́̉̓̀̇͑͘͜͝͝ͅh̶̨̡̨̡̨̡̨̼̟͍̹͎̼̭̪͖͉̬͎͕͍̰͚̲̥͇̹͈̺͚͔͓̖̮̠̟̹̲̠͚̩̮͉̖̜͐̽̀̍̐̄̓̊͌̆̆͂̈́͊̑̒̈́̊̃͆̆͋̍͂̌̚͘͜͝͝ ̸̛̹̇̎͐̒̈́͐́̈͋̋̆̾̔̇̐͌̐͌̑͋̅͒̑̕̚͘͠m̷̧̡͉̪̗͚̣͉͎̥̘͓͈̙̬̰̞͓̘̰̣̖͍͚͕̮̱̙̙̹͖̻̊͂̈́͆̀̒͂̈́̍͌̀̌̾̈́̀̑̎̒̈̈͌̔́̃͑̍͆͘͘̚͜ö̵͍̭̜́́̎̒͌̍̇͑̓͐͝͝r̶̢̛̛͚͓̭̗̥̠̦̘͙̬͚̣̼̂̂̋̓̓̊̓̾̍̋̾̂̇̌̽̏͛̈̆̃̃́̓͒̃̀̽̄̕͜͠t̷̢̨̧̮̼͇̝͉̥̻̳̖̙̖̭̫̪̠̞̞̝̻̙͔̜͙̩̙̮̘̤͎͕̳̭̤͉̪̀̽̇͋͒́͂͛̈́̐͛̑̈͂̔́͘͜a̷̢̢̢̨̡̨̢̛̝̜̲̮͕̲͖̟̙̳͇̼̦̭͚͎͚̻̥͈̜͈̱̳͕͇͕̮͉̓̅̃͗̊̌͑́͋̍̈́̈́̈́̄̀̓̐̏̅̈́́̈̐̏̎̚̚͘̕̕͝͝͝l̷̡̧̧̧̨̧̮̜̤̦̠̦̱̣͎̱̯̜͉̺̤͍̳͈̘̣̞̰̦̫̙̝̫̲͚̟̘̰͚͐̑̾̊̿̔̉̈́̀̄͊́͂̓̋̃̑̏͛̓̓̋̄̅́̌̌́́̓͐̿̂̂́͂̈́͘̕͜͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅ.̶̛̬̟̓͛͆͊̆͋͛̂̈́̃̐̒̄̽̓́̈́̌̌̔̿̏̀͂̓̋͐̎̒̽̃̈́̀̉͛͌̾͑̓͛̌͝͝͝͝͠ ̸̡̧̧̢̡̹͓͈̩͇̲̪̫̤̖̤̲͍̙̞̪͎̲͙̖͕̖͈̥͚̱̠̳̟̪̮̼̼̉͌͑̓́̎̿̏̊̚ͅͅT̸̨̡̨̖̪̥̹͙̗͍͍̱̞̥̜͇̫͇͚̘̫͉͖̠̥̙̰̀̄̽̀̇̾̾̉̔̏̈́̊̀͛̿̅̓̏͂̽̈̓̉̿̀̉̎̀̇̎͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅh̸̢̛̛̟̖̦̞͎͖̫̭͖͈̪͈͓̝̟̤̦̖̻̦͖̝͉̭͕͔̎͐̔̐͆͂̑̀́̈́̒͜ę̸̬̗̙̳̪̟͎͍͍̙͇̗̼̗̪̜̤̼̠̟̪̟͖̤̱̳̱̥̪͓̞̟̮̑̇̏̌͝ͅ ̵̧͍̗̳̳͇̙̝̩̩̞̙͇̯̬̪͓̘̫̘̼̊̾͑̂̂͗̔͑̀̓̅̄̃͒̈́̚͘N̶̡̡̡̳͕͓͎̱͈̳͎̫͉̤̠̫̮͙̤͎̫̯͇̣̫̘̻̮͎̻͕̘̥͓̮̯̦̩̤̻̖͈̉́͑̃͗͒͌͒́̋̈́͛̐̄͑̐̌̈́͊̔̍̕͜͜͜͠í̷̑̓̇̿̈́̀͋̈͐͆̆͒̐̎̿̋͒̇͒͋̿͒͛́̑̚͘̕̚͜ḡ̴̨̫͍̱͍̗̩͍̯̺̬͇̥̱͙̳̬͈̞͖͎̲̼̠̳̼̣̒́̏̏͑̊͊͘͜ͅḩ̸̨̢͈̝͚͙͓̩͍̯͖͉̞̬͇͙̯̲̺̜͔̭̺͔̎̈́́̅̑̒͂̈́͗͗̎́̽͘͘̚͜t̶̨̨̘̦̱̟̖͍͓̩̱̺̮̱͔̭͖̻͍͙̞̼̬̣̭͕̭̼̙̩͙͓̀̾̿̔̐̓̎̿͂̍̈͐̒̂͆̿͛͂̍̀̂̓͊̕̚͘͜ẅ̷̧̧̳͚͖͕̮͕̜̬̥̤̩̟̺̻̻̤͕̫̳͔̥̠̹̩̹̪͙̩͖̭͎͓̩̙̥̼͉͎̀̉͐̀̊̋̒̽̆̑̉̈́͒̑͋͋͐͛̿͌͝͝͠ͅa̵̡̨̡̼̼̫̖̯̹̱̲̥̪̞̻͎̯̥̰̻̖̯͛͐̎̃̋̽̊͐̀̄͗͒̽̿̒̊͛̍̂̒̇̓̃͛̓́̒̓͛̉͒̅̍̈͛͗̐͛͐̽̍̑̚̕͠͝͝ţ̸̠͓͉̤͉̭͈͕͔̆̈́͗͑̎͗͊̔́̀̅̊͆̏̿͆̄͋͂͐̕͝͠͠c̶̛̱͚̮͉͓͕̳͉̳̘͂̅̽̉͌̋́́́͆̽͌͂̈́͑͊͗̃͂̓̓̅͛̈́̂̈́̑̃̚͘͠͝͝h̸̡̨̨̥̞̞̞͇̪̰̮̠͖̐͌̅̏̓̀̍̂͌̔̑͌̆̔̊̀̅͆̈́́̋́̔́̑̕̕̕͜͠ͅḙ̴̼̲̫̉̈́̆͝r̸̢̛̺̳̭̦͍̜̦͚̳͎̪̭̬͚̣̦̪̣̳̱̘̖̙͕̼̱̟͓̻̘̞̻̈̀̃̏͐͌́̌̏͒̿̄̐̅̓́͘͜ ̷̨̡̛̱̩͓̻̱̲͕̭͔̟͎̰̘̱̪̱͈̫͙̝̖̥͇̍̅̓̽̍̋͊̍̅ͅh̵̨̢̺̗̱̹̱͓̰̺͖̱̱̫̹̪̗̬͚̮̜̠̲̰̱̤̲̪͕̭̘̀̓̒̐͗̀̈̍͂́̐͂̈́̈́͘͠a̴̛̰̭̝͈̲̖̝̺̞͚͓̪͉͐͊̈́̋̾̓̋̂̈́̊̉̊̈́̓͋̒͗̔̿͋͋̐̍̂̈́̃̂̓̓̀̈́͐̇͛̓̑̕̕̕͠͝͝ͅŝ̵̨̡̧̧̢͖̹̰̱͉̼̣̯̙͚̱̘͕̹̰̙͇̹̖̟̟͔̻̺̲̭͍͇͇̣̆͐̓́̉̈́̒͂͒͛͌̈̑̔͐͌̆́͛̈́̎̈̈̃̐́͌̀͆͋̔͋͜͝͝ͅ ̶̢̡̨̨̡̡̛̣̠̞̮̯̩̣̬̬̗̜̟̠͈̗̙̫͉̠͓̺̹͖̗̱͉͇͙̲̙̳͚͔͇̋͆̂̅͐̅̓̐̀̍̈́́̒̿̓̍͛̽̂̀͗̈́̕̚͜͜͝ͅņ̴̟̹͔̟͙͕͕̪͕͚̿̄̂͋̏́̈̈͂̅̃͛͑̿̒͐̈́̋͊͂̾̈̈́͂͐͘͜͝͝ǫ̷̛̪̹͇̱̞͎̲͍̐̊̿̀̊͒̓͑̏̆́̿̆̄̔̈́͆̈́̔͐͌͂̿͊̄̂͋͊̋̑̃̚͠͠͝͝͝͠ ̶̛͉̍̅͋̍̂͝c̴̡̳̱͖͓̮̦͇̦̹̬͎̺̐̒̌̈́̓̾̆̿̏̏̍̀̚͝ͅò̴̧̺̫̥̟͂̉͌͐͛̐̆̆́̈́n̸̡̛̛̛̒́͋̅̌̏̈́͋̀͌̀̏̎̊̈̕͝t̵̨̡̡̢̗̩̼͎̹̹͚̱̪͍͓̤͕̱͚̥̻̣̙̲̹̤͈͚͚̭̥̞̘̱̝̬͎̼̼̱̮͍̜͎͑̋͒̓̑͐̓̾̀̒̊͑̓̄͗̀̀̌͛̈́͐̏̆̋̍̀̀̚͜͜͠͠ͅr̶̡̡̡̛͚̱̘͚̲͉͎̭̦͎̳̦̱̙͙̮͓̝̞̜̬̤̩̩̠̳̺̠͕̎̂̾̒̑́̉͊̈́͑̃͑̏̈̿͐̓̾̆̑͊̈̓̔͂́̈͘̚̕͝ͅǫ̶̨̛͙̻̥͔͖͓̪͈̲̗̙̭̥̩̬͖͕͈̖͕̠͖͈̞̝̖̖̗͚̞̙͖͔̫͈͔̘͐̀̑̌͋̾̾̈̅̉̆͑̍̏̀̔͛̊̌̅͋̄̋̐̈́̾̒͋̐̋͑̏̓̇̂̈͑̅͂̆̕̕͠ͅͅl̷̡̢̨̝͇͎͚̜̟̰͈̰̟̫̗̲̟̣̣͔̬̼̱̪̯̱̼͚͙̐̎́̓͗̎̓̾̔̑͆̅͒̋̀̎̕̚͜ͅ ̵̧̢̧̢̡̖̘̙̫̤̭̥̦̝͍̳̤̗̹̙̻̪͓̜̣̬̝̯̋̍̀́̅̽̀͂̅͐̅̈͌̽̆̄̐̓̓̉̂͌̿͑͐͜͠͝͠ơ̵̧̛̛͖̺̹͓̗͎̻̙̱̝̜̩̙̤̬͇͕̱̜͎͍̙̩̈́͑̑͛̇̄̾̓͗̆̌͑̊͌̑̎̈́̏̄̉͐͌̎̅͗̔̍̓̄̈̈͋̕ͅv̷̡̧̛̛͚̺͔͖̪̺͙̟̜̯͍͉̲̤̙̺͖̹̣̘̰͔̟͙̦̜̼̟̹̪̞̭̝̫̄̀͋͌̎́̓̃͂̿̄̉̒̄̈́͑͗̍̄̍̎͆̌̇͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅẻ̵̛̛͉̣̘̝̼̮̳̤̦͑͑̈̐̿̈̋̉͋̇̒̃͊̓͛̋̍̓̀̇̀̀͋͂͐͘͜r̸̛͎͇͕͔̬͇͖̦̓̈͂̋͐̃̋̂̋̆͑͑̀͒̍̓̃́̐͗̄͛̕̕͘͘͝ḿ̵̡̨̡̯̭̖͔̼̼̪̘̲͍̠͎̥͕̮̤̗̙̩̥̳͎̺͉̯̮̟̗̈̄̓̀̑́̌̽e̷̡̤̪̭͍̖̥̰͓͇͈̬͓̼̘̮̓̾̊̂̑̅̈̓̾͋̅͛̈̂͒̇̓ͅͅ!̸̡̡̡̡̧̘̠͓̜̼̙̪̮̲̫̟̗͔̼͎̰̝̱̮̖̮̦̙͚̜͚̩̫̱̠̯̠͎̜̯͈͖͗̎̃͐̋̈́͋͑̑͊̍̉͑͜͝ͅͅ

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Granted. But you cannot help yourself and your lack of self-care stops you from being able to help others.

I wish that this wish was granted

Granted. You loose your cookies.

I wish for Ranger's Apprentice Training.