Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

I have no wish. Just give ma a bane.

Everytime you open your mouth you burp, and everytime you speak in your burpy, belchy manner you also blow a bubble for every word you say. The Nihhtwatcher is all about balance, so though you made no wish you still get a boon. You can dispense an infinite amount of soda pop from your fingertips, whatever flavor you think of including just plain seltzer.

I wish I had the capsules that Bulma uses in DragonBall, specifically the instant house one and the motorcycle one.

Granted. You're also extremely bad at identifying them for some reason. When you hear Spanish you reply in Italian. When you hear Korean you think it's Chinese. And as a bonus when you hear your native language you reply in Latin. 

I wish for cookies. 

On 8/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, The One Ring said:

I wish I have the thing I want above all else

Granted, the thing that you want is now positioned directly above you and everything else in our Galaxy.

That highly coveted thing is 3000 light years above the earth, ~2000 light years above the spiral arm of the Milky way Galaxy, and approximately 500 light years above even a singular atom of matter and is a comfortable -459.67° F. Really hope that thing you wanted was just an iPhone or something.

Your bane is that you now have 2 left hands, but strangely you're still right handed...

I wish I had a form of portable personal transportation that allowed me to fly safely. Like maybe a working propeller hat, or a small quad copter skateboard, or jetpack shoes, you know, something like that.

5 hours ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I wish I had a form of portable personal transportation that allowed me to fly safely. Like maybe a working propeller hat, or a small quad copter skateboard, or jetpack shoes, you know, something like that.

Granted, but you also become blind.

I wish for a copy of Stormlight 5.

58 minutes ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

Granted. It eats you.

I wish i could play all the instruments in the entire world.

Granted. But you're horrible at it.

I wish there were no exams.