Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Your wish is granted, but eventually, you will accidentally spend all your money on something you really wanted, and you thought it was worth it before you brought it, but it has no refunds, so you regret it for the rest of your life.

I wish that I will never forget again to write a wish when I post on this thread because that is the point of this thread.

Edited by Toothless of Shinovar

10 hours ago, Toothless of Shinovar said:

Your wish is granted, but eventually, you will accidentally spend all your money on something you really wanted, and you thought it was worth it before you brought it, but it has no refunds, so you regret it for the rest of your life.

I wish that I will never forget again to write a wish when I post on this thread because that is the point of this thread.

Granted, but now you are not allowed to post on the thread, and your internet will shut down, or your device will malfunction anytime you try to post.

I wish for the powers of a fullborn.

Granted. You now see everything upside down now. (I.E. it looks to you like you are standing on your head all the time)

I wish that all banes on this threads would not make it impossible to even access your boon. (You can still get stuff that makes it difficult/annoying to use your boon, but not impossible)

4 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Granted. You now see everything upside down now. (I.E. it looks to you like you are standing on your head all the time)

I wish that all banes on this threads would not make it impossible to even access your boon. (You can still get stuff that makes it difficult/annoying to use your boon, but not impossible)

Granted, but that only applies to this one post. 

I wish for a better pencil.

Granted, but now your reputation level resets to "Spren" every day.

I wish that every reputation point I get counts for ten reputation points. (i.e. if I get three points on a post, my count goes up by 30 points.)

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

Oh right

I wish that people in this thread would stop having the bane absolutely be related to the boon. That’s not really how the NW works. She isn’t an evil genie who gives a side effect that makes the boon impossible to use, she gives you what you wish for, and just gives you a bane of proportional size.

Your good breakfast is granted. However, after that, you will only eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast for the rest of the month.

The Curse of PB&J’s is something I have been stuck with for the past two or three months. It is time I passed it on.

You do not have a wish.

This is good you are not greedy. So I shall give you free frozen pizza for a year with no bane attached for your selflessness!

I wish for 12+ hours of sleep go the first time in a year

Edited by Bejardin1250
Stupid autocorrect

Your wish is granted. However, you missed three of your classes.

Your bane is that you get an F on all of your projects for the next week. (Unless your district does “E”s instead of F’s like mine does. Then you get E’s.)

I wish that for the next month, I will have for each of my meals whatever I am craving most.

Your wish is granted. 

Your bane is that Moash comes up from behind you and throws you into the Honor Chasm, then resurrects you and throws you in again.

I wish to be able to read 3 times as fast as I normally do.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

15 hours ago, Bejardin1250 said:

You do not have a wish.

This is good you are not greedy. So I shall give you free frozen pizza for a year with no bane attached for your selflessness!

Why, thank you! 

5 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I wish to be able to read 3 times as fast as I normally do.

Granted, you now have the ability to read 3 times as fast as you normally do! This ability is kind of like Allomancy, but don't worry, you won't have to swallow metals! Instead, what you'll Allomantically Burn is the book that you wish to read 3 times as fast. Sadly, the speed of the Burning currently exceeds your speed of reading, so it's a race against time for you. But worry not! You just need to increase your base reading speed to read 3 times as fast as you normally do and you'll be golden!

I wish to become a Planeswalker