Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

9 hours ago, Emerald_Mage said:

Granted. Your bane is that you can never again remember which way is left or right.

I wish for my own personal stormlight generator.

You’re asking for it...

A smile creeps over the Nightwatcher’s face. Not the good kind. “I see,” she says, “the abundant Stormlight here isn’t good enough for you? Fair enough. If that is what you wish for, then that is what you will receive. Go home child. You boon awaits you there.”

As you walk home, you can’t shake that uneasy feeling. The words of the Nightwatcher linger in your head, and you can’t quite fathom why the Nightwatcher would make your boon appear at your house.

As you open the door to your home, you hold your breath. But... nothing’s there. Everything is exactly how you left it. It’s odd, but right now you’re so tired you decide to go to bed. 

In the middle of the night, however, you hear something strange. It starts as a low rumble, and slowly gets louder. Wind whips around trees outside, and even starts to uproot some of them. Is this some sort of hurricane?

No, this is the Highstorm that will now start following you around, you’re own personal Stormlight generator.

I wish for a frying pan.

Granted. You are given the knowledge on how to make the tomato soup and must know follow a trail of clues that eventually lead you to a climactic battle with your epic nemmiss (Forgive my spelling) who, when you defeat gives you the ingredients. But he mortally wounded you, so now you only have time to make and eat the tomato soup before you die.

I wish for an aavacado. (Aardvark+avocado.)

2 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Granted. You are given the knowledge on how to make the tomato soup and must know follow a trail of clues that eventually lead you to a climactic battle with your epic nemmiss (Forgive my spelling) who, when you defeat gives you the ingredients. But he mortally wounded you, so now you only have time to make and eat the tomato soup before you die.

Honestly, if it’s good it might be worth it.

2 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

I wish for an aavacado. (Aardvark+avocado.)

Granted. A horrible amalgam of avocado and aardvark flesh appears in a pile of goop and your feet. 

I wish for a perfect immune system to protect me from coronavirus. 

7 hours ago, Danex said:

Granted. A horrible amalgam of avocado and aardvark flesh appears in a pile of goop and your feet. 

I wish for a perfect immune system to protect me from coronavirus. 

Granted, however the effects of coronavirus leave destitute, antisocial, and toilet paper free.

I wish for rutabaga.

On 6/6/2020 at 2:41 PM, Lunamor said:

I wish for lack toes in toddler ants (I find that tumblr post really funny for some reason).

The Nightwatcher's brain explodes and she kills you.

I wish for the Nightwatcher to be healed.

Granted, you gain all of superman’s powers. You are them sued for plagiarism, and avoid paying the money only by signing a contract in which you pledge your whole life and soul to the whims of a comic book franchise.

I wish that decisions were easy.

1 minute ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Granted, you gain all of superman’s powers. You are them sued for plagiarism, and avoid paying the money only by signing a contract in which you pledge your whole life and soul to the whims of a comic book franchise.

I wish that decisions were easy.

Granted. You now must spend the rest of your life telling people that 2+2=4 (Because that is easy)

I wish for the ablity to play the accordian.

3 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Granted. You now must spend the rest of your life telling people that 2+2=4 (Because that is easy)

I wish for the ablity to play the accordian.

Granted, however you can only play Darth Vader’s theme.

I wish for something intriguing and non harmful.