Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

15 hours ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

Granted, you are now inspired to become the best assassin ever. Unfortunately you are discovered and given a life sentence in prison.

your bane is to never be able to say anything with the letter G in it again.

I wish for omnipotence and the ability and skill to use it without being harmed in any way.

Granted, you are omnipotent for .0000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds and so are unable to actually use it as your brainpower is NOT sped up.

I wish to know enough history to get by without having to google it.

5 minutes ago, Soulbinder said:

Granted, you are omnipotent for .0000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds and so are unable to actually use it as your brainpower is NOT sped up.

I wish to know enough history to get by without having to google it.

You got it, but is too much for a single mind, so you're going crazy

I wish to see my friends again, while quarantine

6 minutes ago, Soulbinder said:

That's assuming I'm not already crazy. 

I'm pretty sure post-quarantine we're all going to be a tad crazy.

True:lol:

It's actually the first time, when I really want to go back to school

Edited by Emi

8 hours ago, Emi said:

I wish to see my friends again, while quarantine

The Nightwatcher beckons you forward imperiously. You gulp as you get closer to her, her many hands encircle you, then reach into your pocket to pull your phone out. She opens your social media and takes a selfie with you (you don't look good in that photo btw, very pale and wide eyed) with the caption "your friend made a very stupid mistake coming here". One of your friends who was online at the time video calls you "what the hell is that thing?" she shrieks over the phone. "I just wanted to see you guys again" you cry. "Well, your wish has been granted", The Nightwatcher smiles. "Now for your Bane, I take away your eyesight, you can only see things from your phone's camera"

I wish for a magical food delivery service

Edited by R J

1 hour ago, R J said:

The Nightwatcher beckons you forward imperiously. You gulp as you get closer to her, her many hands encircle you, then reach into your pocket to pull your phone out. She opens your social media and takes a selfie with you (you don't look good in that photo btw, very pale and wide eyed) with the caption "your friend made a very stupid mistake coming here". One of your friends who was online at the time video calls you "what the hell is that thing?" she shrieks over the phone. "I just wanted to see you guys again" you cry. "Well, your wish has been granted", The Nightwatcher smiles. "Now for your Bane, I take away your eyesight, you can only see things from your phone's camera"

I wish for a magical food delivery service

You got your magical food delivering. Whenever you want you get food. Your bane is that, you need to live without eating or drinking anything. Your hunger increases, normally, but you don't die because of lacck of food

On 5/9/2020 at 10:45 AM, Emi said:

You got your magical food delivering. Whenever you want you get food. Your bane is that, you need to live without eating or drinking anything. Your hunger increases, normally, but you don't die because of lacck of food

Err, you're also supposed to make a wish after granting a Boon and Bane

4 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

You get Nightblood! Without a sheath. With no source of investiture. You're holding it.

I wish for the covid-19 vaccine to be found.

They found it, but now, similar virus appeard.

I wish that my animals could talk with me

4 hours ago, Failsafe said:

Granted. You can now fly. You also happen to be a fly.

I wish for a dumb idea.

Granted, that was a very dumb idea, seriously that was your Boon? Your wish fulfilled itself. Your Bane is truly excessive body hair. Was it worth it being sassy to the Nightwatcher?

I wish to land a punch on The Nightwatcher's face

6 hours ago, R J said:

Granted, that was a very dumb idea, seriously that was your Boon? Your wish fulfilled itself. Your Bane is truly excessive body hair. Was it worth it being sassy to the Nightwatcher?

I wish to land a punch on The Nightwatcher's face

Granted. You land a bottle of fruit punch in the Nightwatcher’s mouth. She thanks you but then curses you to have everything you eat or drink taste of cheap Kool-Aid.

I wish for a mildly amusing book written in Latin.

You are granted the banjo, and because you followed on the hidden instinct inside of you, you are also given incredible banjo skills, unlike the world has ever seen. When you play, the world seems to revolve around you. Time slows down, and the notes soar through the air and melt on the ears of all those who are graced to hear your epic ballads. For centuries and more, your name would be praised as a source of inspiration amongst all musicians. There would literally not a soul who dislikes your music.

The bane? Don’t think the Nightwatcher hasn’t forgotten about that.

Your bane is that your a now a redneck, living in the foothills of Appalachia. People would love your music, but they just turn the other way when they see your seven foot long beard.

I wish for a fudgesicle.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish for a fudgesicle.

Granted. The perfect fudgesicle, made in subzero temperatures, appears on a pedestal in front of you.
Your bane is that you become lactose intolerant.

I wish for complete, tyrannical control of the 17th shard. 

3 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Granted, you gain complete control of the 17th shard of glass that stabbed into your hand. Your bane is that the shard will always stay under your skin.

Well that’s a bother. At least I escaped the first 16.