Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Looks like the Stormlight Archive board is crossed off the Oregon "To Annex" list...  <_<

Granted, but you become a second Nighthound.  :D

You know Epics, always expanding their territory

:blink: Have you any clue what you just unleashed?

Granted, but you must suffer each one before you can bestow it.

I wish for the final say on whether any and all television/web series get cancelled or renewed.

Easy but you aren´t alowed to watch them, read their summaries or participate in anything that is connected to one of their memes.

I want to have more time.

I want to have more time.

Granted.  You now spend your extra time with the Heralds.  In Damnation.

I wish for nothing; I can get by.  I wish for others who are worse off than I.

Just kidding.  I wish to be irresistible to women who I find attractive.

Granted, but you must have your cake and eat it too.

I want to be a male Aes'edai from the age of legends. (Not sure 'bout that spelling.....)

Granted, you are now living through the Breaking of the World. Good luck with that.

I wish that I have a magical refrigerator that keeps everything that I put into it in fresh and perfect condition. No more spoiled meat, or corpses, or milk.

You now also have a large donut machine in your house that puts out a fresh 5 dozen every half-hour. 

I wish that as soon as my wish comes into affect, my curse will be lifted. 

You get a bottle of wine and can no longer see colors. We ain´t playing games here son.

I wish for a my pet to learn how to talk with humans.

You get a bottle of wine and can no longer see colors. We ain´t playing games here son.

I wish for a my pet to learn how to talk with humans.

Granted, your pet will talk. And talk. And talk.

I wish Stacy's mom knew that she's all I want and have waited for so long. If possible, Stacy will also see that she's just not the girl for me.

Granted, your pet will talk. And talk. And talk.

I wish Stacy's mom knew that she's all I want and have waited for so long. If possible, Stacy will also see that she's just not the girl for me.

Granted. You will now die.

I wish the Nightwatcher was so happy she gave everyone boons with no downsides! A boon for all of you!

Granted, however her powers are now so diminished that the most she can do is stop an itch.

I wish for all roads I drive on to be of good repair, and for there to be minimal traffic on them.

Granted but you are now driving on a completely closed system with no exits like a hotwheels track.

I wish for the ability to time travel forwards and backwards at will.

Granted but you are now driving on a completely closed system with no exits like a hotwheels track.

I wish for the ability to time travel forwards and backwards at will.

Done.  But, since you are now a tiny, subatomic particle that acts in ways that are somewhat bizarre and unexplained by science, you are not able to interact with the world or rest of the universe in any way, shape or form--it is merely a movie that you can watch. 

I wish I were a Sliver.

Granted. You will perpetually be bombarded and surrounded with magical images informing you of new emails, recent forum posts, and Tweets. Your peripheral vision will be filled with endless advertisements.

I want to think of an excellent wish, and then to be able to wish for that wish as well.