Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

4 hours ago, Llstml said:

Granted, you will have an endless supply of PVC pipe. your curse is that you will never be able to use it correctly.

I wish for a chicken.

Granted, you are served on a plate to a chicken. A very large chicken.

I wish for a cornucopia

Edited by Honorless

7 minutes ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

I wish to be able to defy logic and be right

'Dont try it. Logic dosnt work on wayne.'

'i bought a ward against it. it lets me add two and two and get pickle.'

Granted, you can no longer interact with reality now

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Granted, you are served on a plate to a chicken. A very large chicken.

I wish for a cornucopia

I'd already made a wish

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

i which for TwoSet to play more kachikawawa caprices

Granted you play it beautifully too, but anyone who listens to your music instantly become sleeping beauties and you, my friend, can not stop playing it. That is what you will do for all eternity. 

I wish to be the first person to land on Mars and return to earth safely and be physically and mentally healthy and become very popular. 

Granted. Mars is your home now. You forever wish to return there. You shall never return and shall be haunted by this fact and Those who love you will turn away from your negative attitude towards earth and its inhabitants. You are famous and all wish to see you. To bad you find 'earthlings' spiteful and their foolish love of this planet.

Edited by FictionSpren2019

1 hour ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

Granted. Mars is your home now. You forever wish to return there. You shall never return and shall be haunted by this fact and Those who love you will turn away from your negative attitude towards earth and its inhabitants. You are famous and all wish to see you. To bad you find 'earthlings' spiteful and their foolish love of this planet.

very pleased. but am not so easily cowed down by the stupid earthlings and their pettiness in not sending me back to Mars. My beautiful red home beckons me, i shall find my own M-bot and managed to go back.

I am pleased little earthling. Ask of a boon, and i shall grant it. Dare you?

3 hours ago, The traveller said:

I wish to be the first person to land on Mars and return to earth safely and be physically and mentally healthy and become very popular. 

Technically already got one, but ok!

I wish for knowledge. On my previous boon i wished for something stupid. this time i wish for knowledge. permanent! Not like taravangian but a steady powerful knowledge but not something one would go mad with. No the knowledge to make me strong but not godly. Knowledge is power.

2 hours ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

Technically already got one, but ok!

I wish for knowledge. On my previous boon i wished for something stupid. this time i wish for knowledge. permanent! Not like taravangian but a steady powerful knowledge but not something one would go mad with. No the knowledge to make me strong but not godly. Knowledge is power.

1 hour ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

Knowledge to be able to interact with reality! 

Granted.

You will not go mad. You cannot go mad.

Even as you begin to truly understand people, what makes them tick: their neurons, memories, hormones... all become apparent to you, the slightest edge of uncaring attitude hidden behind a veil of sociability, every secret, the slightest biological motivation behind every action. Even your own.

Even as your brain stops to process all the possible probabilities for the slightest movement of every person and the smallest and most inconsequential object, every gust of wind, every single sub-atomic particle. All possible probabilities, no matter how improbable, become calculable to you. Time is nothing to you, every second stretched out impossibly long as you passively calculate all possible future seconds, extending unto eternity... 

Even as you begin to 'see' in the IR and UV spectrum... though 'see' may not be the right word for how you perceive the world anymore, a person needs light to see, you don't. You can see far beyond even the observable universe.

And yet still, you cannot go mad.

I wish to become a Pokémon master! 

Edited by Honorless

Granted.

You will not go mad. You cannot go mad.

Even as you begin to truly understand people, what makes them tick: their neurons, memories, hormones... all become apparent to you, the slightest edge of uncaring attitude hidden behind a veil of sociability, every secret, the slightest biological motivation behind every action. Even your own.

Even as your brain stops to process all the possible probabilities for the slightest movement of every person and the smallest and most inconsequential object, every gust of wind, every single sub-atomic particle. All possible probabilities, no matter how improbable, become calculable to you. Time is nothing to you, every second stretched out impossibly long as you passively calculate all possible future seconds, extending unto eternity... 

Even as you begin to 'see' in the IR and UV spectrum... though 'see' may not be the right word for how you perceive the world anymore, a person needs light to see, you don't. You can see far beyond even the observable universe.

And yet still, you cannot go mad.

Holy Cow your good at this. 

Nightwatcher? Is thet You?

18 minutes ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

Did become NW and almost smite me!! in previous posts :D

Pokemon Master, eh? Greedy human!! hmm... You have more chances of becoming God but pokemon Master, more a myth than reality. But i shall give you a chance to win Pokémon World-Class Championship, it will happen after 30 years though, so keep waiting....

I wish for the the power of cellular regeneration

25 minutes ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

Holy Cow your good at this. 

Thank you, @FictionSpren2019!

1 minute ago, The traveller said:

Did become NW and almost smite me!! in previous posts :D

Pokemon Master, eh? Greedy human!! hmm... You have more chances of becoming God but pokemon Master, more a myth than reality. But i shall give you a chance to win Pokémon World-Class Championship, it will happen after 30 years though, so keep waiting....

I wish for the the power of cellular regeneration

Granted.

Tell me, do you know about Henrietta Lacks? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

I wish for Pikachu! 

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but it’s actually a Mimikyu. Good luck with that.

I wish the Pokémon Sword and Shield would undergo drastic improvement so that it becomes a incredible RPG that everybody love, with all Pokémon from all regions found in the game as well.

Oh I'll Mimikyu

Granted, but on an individual basis: The players who agree to kill/delete all their other created characters in every other game that they have ever played (in every medium) will get access to all the pokémon they could ever want and then some.

Since asking for a cute little pokémon didn't work out... I want the Sharingan (not Mangekyo!)

Edited by Honorless

27 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but it’s actually a Mimikyu. Good luck with that.

True. This right here is a boon. 

23 minutes ago, Honorless said:

I want the Sharingan (not Mangekyo!)

Granted! The Nightwatcher, like me, has no idea what that is, but she gives you sushi. It’s top-quality sushi. The bane is that the sound of a dog barking comes from the next room over, no matter where you are. 

I wish people would remember not to double-post :P