Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

12 hours ago, Honorless said:

Granted, you are transported into the body of the Lord Ruler just as his Atium Hemalurgic Metalminds were ripped off.

Dude.. that was golden. Laughing..

has the last wish been redacted ? 

Well then I shall continue. 

I wish for peaceful nuclear disarmament. 

Try and make fun of that now you guys :D

3 hours ago, The Last Post said:

Granted it’s so thick that when it falls on you you are immediately crushed to death

i wish for [REDACTED]

not what I meant by booty... *sighs*

23 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Dude.. that was golden. Laughing..

why, thank you

7 hours ago, The traveller said:

has the last wish been redacted ? 

Well then I shall continue. 

I wish for peaceful nuclear disarmament. 

Try and make fun of that now you guys :D

Granted, you are successful in that noble endeavor, however... 

Biochemical weapons: exist

Nightwatcher: *whistles innocently*

Zombie Apocalypse ensues

On 10/23/2019 at 1:44 AM, Mushroom Catalog said:

Since there was no wish, I wish for the said zombie apocalypse to stop and all zombies to turn back into people. And the nightwatcher's zombie creating powers to go away.

Granted, the people who turned into zombies are now back to being good ol'-fashioned normal people again... sort of. You see, some of them were partially decomposed during their short stint as undead. And they shall come back to life in those very same bodies, partially decomposed... a truly horrid death.

Look what you made me do

I want... *grins* the Death Note, or as the Japanese call it, デスノート...

Edited by Honorless

19 minutes ago, One_Armed said:

Granted! 

a giant book appears above you, to bad you can't read it because you are squashed underneath it.:(

I wish to have all the shards! B)

Granted! You are Adonalsium, so you get killed, Shattered and your killers take up your very pieces and Ascend to become gods.

I want to hold a Shard of Adonalsium that is compatible with me

28 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Granted! You are Adonalsium, so you get killed, Shattered and your killers take up your very pieces and Ascend to become gods.

Lol...

Guess it was obvious.. !!

4 minutes ago, The traveller said:

granted, you are adonalsium, you were shattered and you died.

I wish for a visit to the southern continent on scadrial

!!! 

12 hours ago, The traveller said:

granted, you are adonalsium, you were shattered and you died.

I wish for a visit to the southern continent on scadrial

"Who is this? What fell sorcery is this? Two Nightwatchers? You think to mock me! Impostor! I shall punish you! Oh how shall I punish you...?" *croons* "Well now, let's change the game then, shall we? For you, impostor I shall make an exception to my rules: you may petition me for your bane, a bane suitable as punishment for your grave error that so besmirched me by imitating me. Perhaps I shall be merciful and grant you a boon as well..... well? speak!"

Edited by Honorless

Sighs but then taking a deep breath, straightens my shoulder, looks up ignoring the touch of hundreds of tentacles on my face, I said

“So be it. The bane I wish of you motherspren is to bond with you as your bondsmith. To endure your company till I die, there is no bigger bane I think. Life before death, strength before weakness, Journey before destination!”

Oh snap!

The Nightwatcher bursts into raucous laughter "what an enterprising human! clever, clever, very clever... hmm, very well, I shall grant it, Radiant, but!" you start to sweat profusely "I shall remain here, listening to petitions, I shall not deign to give my aid to Roshar in their time of need! Perhaps, in time you may convince me, with higher Ideals you may even coerce me! But until then, you shall remain here beside me, listening to foolish mortals wishing for foolish things, for that is your bane, my Knight!"

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

As a newly bondsmith, I shall grant you this boon, you are ambition and you held the shard that best suited you, but alas, odium shattered you and you lie waiting become vengeance bidding your time 

I wish to cultivation directly, because NW shall not hear it, looks sideways progress quickly in my oaths, so that I can persuade NW to come out the valley

24 minutes ago, One_Armed said:

I wish that all the banes will disappear and only the boons will stay.

NW looks at you with a glint in her eye, wait is that a smile I see, what could it mean, she says in a singsong voice 

granted, every thing you shall speak shall come true. 

Dawn arrives and you step out into the world happy. 

One week later, you are sitting by the road weeping, passersby stop to ask you but you are afraid to speak. Everything you speak comes true but not at all in the way you wish for. You don’t know what is boon or bane anymore! 

You see NW could not understand what u wishes for, so she gave you something weird.

i wish to go to ashyn to live in those floating cities

Edited by The traveller

25 minutes ago, The traveller said:

NW looks at you with a glint in her eye, wait is that a smile I see, what could it mean, she says in a singsong voice 

granted, every thing you shall speak shall come true. 

Dawn arrives and you step out into the world happy. 

One week later, you are sitting by the road weeping, passersby stop to ask you but you are afraid to speak. Everything you speak comes true but not at all in the way you wish for. You don’t know what is boon or bane anymore! 

You see NW could not understand what u wishes for, so she gave you something weird.

i wish to go to ashyn to live in those floating cities

That is something that the Nightwatcher does... poor petitioner

"Floating cities of Ashyn, you say? I loves Ashyn, especially their magic system!

Granted! You get cancer! But don't worry! The unbearable pain also gifts you with immortality via physical invulnerability against all things!"

I wish for a Power Ring (not Ring of Power! Important distinction there, I want to be a Lantern not a Dark Lord!)

48 minutes ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Granted, however you have an Orange Lantern eternally hunting you down.

I wish that everyone on the Shard was teleported to a room large enough to fit everyone with plentiful food, drink, and WiFi.

Oof, really should have seen that coming..

Oh no, but that boon is so sweet, what to do...

Hmm...

Granted, the drinks are stale though. (After discussion, we could all just go out together, preferably a park, have drinks there)

or...

I wish for the next wisher to cancel out the curse I was forced to give to Butt ;)

18 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

Granted, the curse is canceled. However, you can't ever put the wifi password in correctly for the sharder party. Sharty? Parder?

Acceptable. I can use my own net.

Since your wish was consumed due to my previous wish, I should probably launch this off again

I wish for the ability to project forcefields