Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, you’re universally loved, and bring world peace to everyone, but deep down, you always have the constant though of what would happen if anyone remembered you on Opposite Day.

I wish for some good music!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

...what would happen if anyone remembered you on Opposite Day.

I wish for some good music!

Oh my storms, this is going to haunt me. 

Granted! Look up any and all RWBY music. (This Will Be The Day, Rising, and Indomitable are good starting points.) Your curse is that you are now addicted to this music. 

I wish my rats would never die. 

16 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted! Look up any and all RWBY music. (This Will Be The Day, Rising, and Indomitable are good starting points.) Your curse is that you are now addicted to this music. 

Granted. They live on. And on. And on. Soon enough, you’re almost dead, and yet they still live on. You die, and after centuries, they’re still living, but they’ve been growing. Their minds have begun to evolve, and over many years, they finally reach human-level sentience. They recruit an army of all kinds of rats and mice for war against humans, as it is the only logical choice to save their species. Pet rats, sewer rats, ROUSes, field mice, city mice, and everything in between all heed the call, and gather together in the sewers of New York. With one unified squeak, they charge the city, wipe out everybody, and begin their campaign across the world. In a mere matters of months, the rats have overcome humankind, despite how evolved their technology had become over the years. Your rats that you wished immortal have began granting a mind to every living rodent on the planet. They grow, and prosper. Eventually, a schism arises between the rats and the mice. A civil war the likes the universe has never seen before takes place, and in the end, the mice finally emerge victorious. Billions of lives have been lost though, and there is a great mourning among the mice. So the mice take the next step. They enhance their intelligence once again, becoming so smart that emotion becomes meaningless. They become the smartest species on the planet, not unlike the mice in another book written by the humans. Eons pass, and soon, the mice have grown to understand the secrets of the universe. With that knowledge, they go mad. It’s too much for even their minds to handle. They go back to Earth with what sanity they have remaining, and decide to devolve back to the way they were in the beginning. And so the Wheel of Time turns, Ages coming to pass...

Oh yeah, and your bane is that you suddenly crave eggplants.

I wish for some nice earbuds to listen to the music!

17 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted. They become hosts to a mind-altering virus that keeps them alive forever. Unfortunately, this virus has a different effect on humans, and causes a zombie apocalypse. Then all the zombies eventually die of hunger. You've brought about the end of the human race. 

I wish that opposite day never happens.

So both of you decided to have me end humanity? Gah, I really need to get a new hobby. Mmm, like eating eggplants... 

7 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish for some nice earbuds to listen to the music!

Granted, but you have to tell Ene if you like the music or not (if you listened to it). 

4 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

I wish that opposite day never happens.

Granted! However, the opposite of the opposite of Opposite Day happens. 

I wish I craved cookies instead of eggplants. Not spiked cookies; TUBA cookies. 

18 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Granted. They become hosts to a mind-altering virus that keeps them alive forever. Unfortunately, this virus has a different effect on humans, and causes a zombie apocalypse. Then all the zombies eventually die of hunger. You've brought about the end of the human race. 

Hehe, both of us had the rats humankind. I don’t know whether or not I should be disturbed...

Edit: @AonEne, I took a gander (or whatever it’s hearing equivalent is) at the music, and I like it! Very energetic, and upbeat with a lot of rocking out

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

*joyspren* 

Reveal hidden contents

Watch the show it’s awesome ahhhhh 

I’ll see what I can do! I’ve only watched one slightly anime related show before (Avatar; I know there’s some dispute as to whether or not it’s an anime or not) so I don’t know if I’d like it or not:D:ph34r:

15 hours ago, AonEne said:

I wish I craved cookies instead of eggplants. Not spiked cookies; TUBA cookies. 

Granted. You now have an insatiable craving for cookies that are not spiked. Your Bane is that you also have a insatiable craving for plain hemalurgic spikes. Yum. :wacko:

I wish for the perfect nachos. With tortilla chips, guacamole, cheese, beans, and beef.

21 hours ago, Bearer of Agonies said:

Granted. But the only thing keeping you awake is the sound of constant screaming that drowns out everything else.

I wish for a spiked cookie.

Granted, but it carries the power of a Shaod Elantrian. Good luck.

I wish for queso!