Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

33 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but you have the inability to ever eat cookies again, even though you're constantly craving. 

I wish that I could understand. Everything.

Granted; you are given a copy of Everything for Dummies. Your bane is that its written in Yugoslavian. 

I wish that I didn't need a nose.

4 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Granted. Your bane is that every book in the whole world spontaneously bursts into flame, except for one paperback copy of Twilight. Have fun.

(see below)

1 hour ago, FatherTiempo said:

Oh the cruelty.

FIGHT ME. Both of you. I mean it, let's go fight somewhere, roleplay-style, two-on-two. I'd say two-on-one, disadvantaged duel, but I've learned from Adolin. C'mon. Let's go. *Ene punches playfully at the air* I will defend the books!

1 hour ago, Rushu42 said:

I wish that my team will beat at least one other at my Quizbowl tournament tomorrow, and that my school's A team will qualify for Nationals. (Is that two? I basically just want my school to do well.)

Hey, good luck, Ru!

11 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

I wish that I didn't need a nose.

Granted! You no longer need a nose for use in breathing. You're able to filter air through your pores instead, or just use your mouth. Your bane is that you now no longer have a nose at all, which makes you look weird and keeps you from smelling anything as well. (The sense of smell sounds underrated, coming from someone who doesn't have one.) You've got two slits in your face instead! Also your skin got really pale and you're bald now and you can talk to snakes and you've got magical powers, but Harry Potter is about to kill you, so have fun with your last minutes of life. Ask for an autograph, or something. ;)

I wish I knew my true name (Inheritance Cycle, for context).

8 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted! You no longer need a nose for use in breathing. You're able to filter air through your pores instead, or just use your mouth. Your bane is that you now no longer have a nose at all, which makes you look weird and keeps you from smelling anything as well. (The sense of smell sounds underrated, coming from someone who doesn't have one.) You've got two slits in your face instead! Also your skin got really pale and you're bald now and you can talk to snakes and you've got magical powers, but Harry Potter is about to kill you, so have fun with your last minutes of life. Ask for an autograph, or something. ;)

I wish I knew my true name (Inheritance Cycle, for context).

Gosh darnit, I would upvote this, but I used all of them on the Game (you just lost), so have a verbal upvote!!

Granted, but your bane is that I learn it first, and then use it to force you to kill many kings with a magical blade that gives you powers and appears out of thin air.

I wish to be able to type fast.

12 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Hey, good luck, Ru!

Thanks! It's only my second tournament, so I'm a little nervous.

3 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Gosh darnit, I would upvote this, but I used all of them on the Game (you just lost), so have a verbal upvote!!

Granted, but your bane is that I learn it first, and then use it to force you to kill many kings with a magical blade that gives you powers and appears out of thin air.

I wish to be able to type fast.

Granted, but your boon is that your computer breaks.

I wish that I had a good telescope.

4 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

NOT AGAIN

Edit:

Just now, Rushu42 said:

Thanks! It's only my second tournament, so I'm a little nervous.

You're a scholarly person ;), I bet you'll do great.

Edited by AonEne

17 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I knew where that was going as soon as you said he didn’t have a nose anymore :lol:

Granted, but it’s permanently pointed at a distant star hundreds of thousands of light years away. You can barely see it, but you know it’s there. No one else will believe that it exists, though. When they look through the telescope, all they see is darkness. At first this hardly bothers you; others must just have as good vision, right? But eventually you glance at a star chart and realize that it isn’t marked. Things seem... empty where it’s supposed to be. You buy a more powerful telescope, and this time you can clearly see it, a ball of white fire. You are extremely excited- you’ve found a new star, after all! You try and get others to see it, but they still can’t. It seems obvious to you, so bright that it hurts to look at. Yet it is invisible to everyone else. You eventually manage arrange a meeting with a prominent astronomer. They should be able to see it. It’s their job, after all. But after you spend hours setting up the advanced telescope, positioning it in just the right spot, letting the burning sun hover right in the middle of the lease, they just shrug their shoulders and claim that nothing is there. You storm off the rooftop in a fury, leaving the expensive telescope there. The star soon consumes your life. It’s all you talk about, all you think about, all you dream about. You can always see it floating in the center of your vision, slowly spinning in an entrancing circle. You spend every night staring at it though your first telescope, wondering if you’ve gone mad. The faintly flickering light slowly drives you insane until you finally push the telescope out a window, watching the glass shatter against the ground. The glinting shards seem to mock you from below. Never again will you see the star; without that telescope, it’s gone. You are doomed to spend the rest of your life staring at an empty space in the sky, searching for a glittering light that may not even exist.

I wish for some chocolate cause I’m kinda hungry.

29 minutes ago, AonEne said:

FIGHT ME. Both of you. I mean it, let's go fight somewhere, roleplay-style, two-on-two. I'd say two-on-one, disadvantaged duel, but I've learned from Adolin. C'mon. Let's go. *Ene punches playfully at the air* I will defend the books!

Ayeet bucko! I accept if @FatherTiempo is willing to back me up. I'll need a partner if I want to defend everything that's good in the world. 

*pulls out two glocks once more, and fires them into the air*

*lets out another war whoop*

”AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE, AYE-AYE-AYE-AYE, aaaaaa- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEZZGOHOTDIGGITYHOMESLICEDOG, whooooooooWEEEEEEEEE!

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*pulls out two glocks once more, and fires them into the air*

*lets out another war whoop*

”AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE, AYE-AYE-AYE-AYE, aaaaaa- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEZZGOHOTDIGGITYHOMESLICEDOG, whooooooooWEEEEEEEEE!

You're in for rough match Ene: we've got a mentally unstable hillbilly on our side! 

On 9/20/2019 at 7:30 PM, Lunamor said:

I wish for some chocolate cause I’m kinda hungry.

Granted, but it's dark chocolate.

5 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish for UNLIMITED POWER!!!!

Granted, but you only have it for two seconds.

I wish for another puppy.

Edited by AonEne

Just now, Lunamor said:

It just made Luna reaaaaaally confused (I read the first thing that showed up and I think I missed something :P).

That might've been the latest page. My signature has the first one if you're interested :P (don't feel pressured though)

Granted! You bane is that the raw eggs in the cookie dough make you mildly nauseous when you're done.

I wish for a paper dragon.