Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

3 hours ago, Rossamund said:

I wish for a megaton of helium.

Granted!

Attached to your wrist is a steel braided cable that extends up to a mylar balloon containing your megaton of helium. The megaton of helium (1 billion kgs of it) has a volume of 5.6 billion m^3, which means that the mylar balloon you are attached to has a diameter of 2.93 miles.

Unfortunately, you have precious little time to enjoy your helium as you rocket up to the airless expanse of the stratosphere attached to a balloon that's nearly twice as wide as the Golden gate bridge, and that has a lifting force capable of lifting 441 million pounds (which incidentally is enough to lift you and 100 blue whales).

I wish that blue whales would start sightseeing using derigibles with glass walled, copper strutted steam-punk style conveyances.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine

30 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Granted, but you have a little cloud that constantly follows you around and rains on you.

I wish that I didn’t sweat.

Granted, you always feel hot, and for your bane, you live by in Death Valley and can’t move out

i wish for vanilla beans

24 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but as a completely random bane, you can only write, type, etc. using your non-dominant hand, and you can never become ambidextrous

What if I already am ambidextrous?

Granted, but it makes a random nearby person’s day terrible.

I wish for a pancake.

Granted, you are now an excellent cook! However, you never seem to be able to find the ingredients you need. That’s not too big of a deal though. Seeing as your such a great cook, you’re pretty good at improvising. The dishes never do turn out quite as planned though.

I wish to not be so exhausted. Babysitting your young cousins for over a week is draining!

Granted, but now you can never fall asleep. However as a plus for knowing what little cousins can be like, you are also gifted to not actually need sleep anymore. But you still have dreams at random times during the day.

I wish I could make a portal at will that leads to a medium-sized room, where I can go to hang out/de-stress/do homework/other important things, and when I come back out the real world is still at the exact same time as when I left.

13 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Granted, but you can’t bring others with you, access the internet, or bring any books.

I wish for some good books that I don’t already own.

Granted. You get the books, but are forced to get rid of the ones that you already own.

I wish for the ability to slow down or speed up time as I pleased.

Edited by Lunamor

23 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Granted. You get the books, but are forced to get rid of the ones that you already own.

I wish for the ability to slow down or speed up time as I pleased.

Granted. But you can never move from the spot you're in.

I wish for a social life

Edited by RayOfSunshine

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

Granted, you are a simic mutant and the Simic are very angry at you, you can’t gain renown

i wish to eat Wafflles 

Granted, you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, and you eat waffles, over and over again until your stomach explodes from eating to much waffles.

I wish for the highest, best quality, freshest Sushi in the world.