Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, but it sucks. (How many times do I have to tell you guys?)

I wish that people would stop wishing for SA 4.

Granted, they start wishing for Rithmatist 2 instead.

I wish for Rithmatist 2.

"Granted," the Nightwatcher whispers. "Now go to the 352nd page of The Last Post Wins and open Rebecca's first spoiler tag. Read the contents. Thus is your bane."

I wish I knew (spoilers for the story Rebecca posted)

Spoiler

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PING PONG BALLS!

“Me too,” said the Nightwatcher. “Granted, But you can’t tell anyone…”

Spoiler

The son had gotten word that the pink ping balls had magical properties similar to spheres from SA. He sucked them in and…He had the power of the Gods. The God of Blinker Fluid, that is. He ran around, fixing everyone’s headlights, flashlights, telescopes and lasagna dishes. He also helped create the masterful piece of ‘Baby Shark’. He became known as Blinker Fluid the I. He got worried that the evil Lunamo-*cough* Dr. Bulb would find his Dad and convince him to buy more bulbs. So he hid is super-hero persona from everyone else. He eventually needed more spheres. So he asked his Father for some every birthday. But as the years went on, more enemies started popping up, such as the evil stacked coils and Bill Gates. One day, he got electrocuted by Dr. Bulb, and died. The end.

I wish that I was better at storytelling.

Was that funny? I thought it was kinda stupid, but whatever.

Edited by BringerofShadows

Hide contents

He got worried that the evil Lunamo-*cough* Dr. Bulb would find his Dad and convince him to buy more bulbs. 

Drat, I’ve been discovered!

*ties BoS to a chair and shines lamp in face*

Who sent you? Who do you work for? Is it Smith? Dumbledore? VentureAnd how did you find me out?! My disguise was perfect! 

*fiddles with mustache*

9 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Drat, I’ve been discovered!

*ties BoS to a chair and shines lamp in face*

Who sent you? Who do you work for? Is it Smith? Dumbledore? VentureAnd how did you find me out?! My disguise was perfect! 

*fiddles with mustache*

For a minute I thought you were talking about me when I read Smith...

“I went into photoshop and deleted the mustache.”

Ah, a clever ploy... But tell me. Who gave you such knowledge of the great Photoshop?

11 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

For a minute I thought you were talking about me when I read Smith...

:P

22 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

“Me too,” said the Nightwatcher. “Granted, But you can’t tell anyone…”

Reveal hidden contents

The son had gotten word that the pink ping balls had magical properties similar to spheres from SA. He sucked them in and…He had the power of the Gods. The God of Blinker Fluid, that is. He ran around, fixing everyone’s headlights, flashlights, telescopes and lasagna dishes. He also helped create the masterful piece of ‘Baby Shark’. He became known as Blinker Fluid the I. He got worried that the evil Lunamo-*cough* Dr. Bulb would find his Dad and convince him to buy more bulbs. So he hid is super-hero persona from everyone else. He eventually needed more spheres. So he asked his Father for some every birthday. But as the years went on, more enemies started popping up, such as the evil stacked coils and Bill Gates. One day, he got electrocuted by Dr. Bulb, and died. The end.

I wish that I was better at storytelling.

Granted, but you now absolutely stink at essay writing.

I wish that I could be an animagus.

12 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted, you're a blast-ended skrewt.

Huzzah!!! 

I SHALL EXPLODE ALL THE PEOPLES!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

I wish that Shai (The Emperor's Soul) would protagonize another book.

Granted, but it is only one page long and she dies a horrible, gruesome death in the end.

I wish to be better at drawing people.

19 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I wish to be better at drawing people.

Granted.  Your depictions are so lifelike that people are constantly trying to strike up conversations with your art, and they get miffed when they're inevitably ignored.  Then they learn that it's actually artwork, and they throw heaps of money at you because, by Harmony, your art is just that good!

Bane: Every time someone sneezes in your vicinity, your ears double in size.  Thankfully, you can reverse this effect by donating a pint of your own blood to an orphaned fruit bat (of a compatible blood type, of course), causing your ears to halve in size.

I wish for oodles of noodles.

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Huzzah!!! 

I SHALL EXPLODE ALL THE PEOPLES!!!!!

Darn, I gave you a double boon.

Granted. This is a bit of a problem because now the entire world is made of noodles. And the people. And basically every physical thing that isn't you. Have fun.

Something simple, I wish for a kindle.