Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

You know that's a good idea.  The Nightwatcher, who is very familiar with waiting and generally forgetful folk on the popular video game Destiny 2, is very empathetic to this sort of thing.  So, she tells you that @Rosharan A.C. will post, but will pull a me and only post once every say, six months

I wish that My Destiny 2 clan would go raiding with me.

10 minutes ago, Arith Matic said:

You know that's a good idea.  The Nightwatcher, who is very familiar with waiting and generally forgetful folk on the popular video game Destiny 2, is very empathetic to this sort of thing.  So, she tells you that @Rosharan A.C. will post, but will pull a me and only post once every say, six months

I wish that My Destiny 2 clan would go raiding with me.

Granted, you end up dying 37 times and it takes you 12 hours to complete.

I wish for better penmanship.

Edited by Lunamor

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

"Granted, but on the final you forget everything and fail badly." Narrator Ghanderflaffle said as she slid in.

"I wish for more Narrators!"

Granted, but they aren't narrating anything.

(BTW, I did quit my job and have another one lined up for me. I'll prove the Nightwatcher wrong!). I wish college was as easy as kindergarten.

"I'm scared to grant this one..." Narrator Ghanderflaffle says. "At least it's not bolded!"

Granted, but all of that winning feels hollow because you know that you cheated to get it and you are never satisfied to win anything ever again because you always think that it is the Nightwatcher instead of your own accomplishments.

I wish for @Shard of Thought to win.

6 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

What's the actual definition of a NInja anyway?

When Sharders use the term, we mean when you write something and post it, but it turns out that, while you were writing your post, someone wrote what you were going to say (or something like it, or answered the question, etc.) before you did, making what you said redundant. For example, if someone tells you what it is before I post this, I will have been ninjaed (rather ironically).