Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, tomorrow, your school decides to make up for the lost time and make the school day way longer then normal. The adults and students start a riot, which makes the school burn down to the ground. You know longer get an education, now you can't get a job. You live in your mother's basement for the rest of your life.

I wish for more energy in the mornings.

On 5/9/2019 at 8:32 AM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, tomorrow, your school decides to make up for the lost time and make the school day way longer then normal. The adults and students start a riot, which makes the school burn down to the ground. You know longer get an education, now you can't get a job. You live in your mother's basement for the rest of your life.

I wish for more energy in the mornings.

But my mother has no basement. :P

13 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, but it is a lie.

I wish that I didn’t have to go to mutual.

Granted, you can't use a phone ever again. (I couldn't think of anything).

I wish for a thing.

Granted, the world is perfect. However, humans are not.

Your bane is that you are have to watch all of this, and can't doing anything to stop it.

Over time, the new generations learn NOTHING. They repeat the mistakes of the generations before them, building horribly inefficient and polluting factories, cities, and more, all the while killing the environment and ruining the lives of millions. The world was once perfect for them. They had a chance. And they MESSED. IT. UP.

Now they're dead.

I wish that this doesn't happen.

Edited by Mushroom Catalog
I forgot a wish...

5 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, you have the grit and knowledge to finish that math test. Other than that you’re average.

I wish that my Science teacher wasn’t mean.

Granted. Now they have turned into Professor Binns from HP. They aren’t mean, but are incredibly boring.

I wish for my computer to be easier to scroll on.

On 5/11/2019 at 1:34 PM, BringerofShadows said:

I wish that people wouldn’t wish for things like that. (I’m prude, okay?)

The Nightwatcher grants your wish happily, with the effect of no humans ever feeling any sexual urges ever again (romance still happens, the physical lust is simply removed). It's up for debate whether that's a bane or another boon. (And everyone, I agree, can we not wish for stuff like that?)

I wish for a good song recommendation.

26 minutes ago, AonEne said:

The Nightwatcher grants your wish happily, with the effect of no humans ever feeling any sexual urges ever again (romance still happens, the physical lust is simply removed). It's up for debate whether that's a bane or another boon. (And everyone, I agree, can we not wish for stuff like that?)

I wish for a good song recommendation.

Granted. The Nightwatcher has a rather, er... interesting taste in music. She summons Parry Gripp, who proceeds to rather loudly sing “It’s Raining Tacos”.

I wish for a taco that doesn’t have everything spill out the bottom when I try to eat it.