Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

I wish for the ability to wish for interesting wishes.

Granted your knowledge of self torture is increased tenfold.

I wish that everyone ages 7-16 would develop good taste in literature.

Granted, but "good" is a subjective term... and it just so happens that everyone's idea of good is Twilight, Grapes of Wrath, and Animal Farm.

I wish to stop sounding like a dying cat whenever I cough up mucus. (And I wish to stop coughing up mucus.)

16 minutes ago, WannabeWorldhopper said:

Granted, but "good" is a subjective term... and it just so happens that everyone's idea of good is Twilight, Grapes of Wrath, and Animal Farm.

Well, I've never read the last two, but I hear Animal Farm is quite good and I know Twilight is, so this isn't too bad.

Granted! No more mucus, therefore no you sounding like a dying cat. However, you are force-fed spiked cookies.

I want to know why the cookies I just baked came out so weird :P

Granted, you added too little soul. The preferred Soul insertion method is spikes, but seeing as you are a Tuba member, just try doubling the number of chocolate chips. 

You bane is that you are forced to join the DA (for real this time)

I wish everyone would join the DA!

Granted. Every single member of the 17th Shard that has ever seen your username suddenly lives within a 100 foot radius of your house, and each are your best friends. However, you cannot seem to go anywhere without them following, and at school (I assume you go?) everyone else becomes your worst enemies. Hope you can deal with this!

I wish to be a Fullborn with unlimited access to the metals I want but this access will not directly or indirectly cause my death.

22 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Granted. The organization has a change of heart and becomes a moral organization.

It’s always been that, after all morality is relative

Just now, Mushroom Catalog said:

Granted, but you live on Detritus and can't leave until Starsight comes out (maybe even not then).

I wish that I owned all of the Brandon Sanderson books and am able to read them without harm to myself or others.

Granted, you own them, but they’re just scattered around the world.

Your bane is that you are now banned from all flights.

I wish I could fly

15 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

Granted, but you live on Detritus and can't leave until Starsight comes out (maybe even not then).

Uhh Detritus isn't part of the Cosmere.

13 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

I wish I could fly

Granted, you can fly. But...you are also a fly. And have only a few days to live.

I wish school wasn't boring to me or anyone.

11 minutes ago, StormblessedSurvivor said:

26 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

But it is in the same universe as Earth so the entire cosmere is in the same universe as he is. And he knows it. And he can't reach it. Imagine the PAIN!

(This has nothing to do with the game, so I'm not making a wish)

Edited by Mushroom Catalog

6 hours ago, StormblessedSurvivor said:

Granted, you can fly. But...you are also a fly. And have only a few days to live.

I wish school wasn't boring to me or anyone.

Granted. The whole world improves as students begin to become more invested in school activities. There are more smart people now, so more stuff gets invented, so the world is a better place.

Your bane is that there will always be a bothersome itch somewhere on your body. It will gradually become more and more insistent the longer you leave it alone, and it will hop to a new location on the body each time you scratch it.

I wish that I could get posts with more than three upvotes.

9 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but while you're sleeping, Brandon Sanderson and everybody else you'd ever dream of meeting decide to stop by your house, but you're asleep, so you miss them all.

I WISH THAT MY COPY OF ARCANUM UNBOUNDED WOULD FINALLY ARRIVE I WANT TO REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD

It arrives but "lyft"* turns on awesomeness and spills darkness's supper all over it before you even crack it open.

I wish you would up-vote me

*Intentional error

Edited by HemalurgicBeaverOfDeath