Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

I wish for a pretzel.

Granted, but you also have a not-house-trained puppy following you around.

1 hour ago, Emperor Stick said:

I wish I had more upvotes.

Granted, but it's only one, and from me.

I wish for one upvote in return.

Granted, you know everything about anything Brandon Sanderson will ever write, however it’s impossible for you to tell anyone anything in any way. You hear all the different theories people come up with and want so badly to tell them what really happens. Eventually you are driven to insanity from all the knowledge trapped in your head with no outlet.

I wish for a lucky hat.

Granted, but you have no knowledge of anything else and can only speak in Sanderson quotes from a different series each week.

Granted, but if the hat ever falls off your luck will immediately get very very very bad.

I wish the same as Ark but to have a different bane.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Ghanderflaffle
Ninja'd

Granted, but your eyes are replaced with hot coals.

I wish for (a wish that will let me receive the boon of Brandon's future books without it getting ruined in any way, shape or form) without it getting ruined in any way, shape or form.

Edited by xinoehp512

49 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Granted, but your eyes are replaced with hot coals.

I wish for (a wish that will let me receive the boon of Brandon's future books without it getting ruined in any way, shape or form) without it getting ruined in any way, shape or form.

Alright. 

You get that.

Your life is pretty good.

Your bane is simple. You will randomly cross paths with a duck in a fedora a random day every week. You will be only person to see it. Every time you see the duck it will stop and make eye contact with you for a minute, during which you will be unable to move. You will feel a tingling in your scalp when you try to avoid looking at it, growing stronger and stronger until you can’t help but look.

I wish for a sandwich.